I'm Sorry

Elsa's POV:

My name is Elsa Frost -- how do I know that? The moon told me so. But that was all he ever told me.

My eyes wandered around the room that I woke up in. It was strangely familiar, but I couldn't remember ever being there.

I couldn't remember anything besides waking up right now. 

I continued to look around, curious as to where I am.

"Elsa, you're awake!" A feminine voice yelled.

I know that voice.

I looked over to where the voice came from and found a girl that was about 16-18 years old. She had auburn hair that was styled into pigtail braids and her bangs pushed to the right side. Her big blue eyes held joy and happiness, which was only supported the bright smile that stretched across her face. 

"Hello," I said, confused. "Who are you?"

Her smile dropped instantly at my question. 

"Elsa," She whispers. "It's me, Anna. Your sister."

I couldn't help but feel guilty. I couldn't place her anywhere in my head, her name meant nothing. But looking into her eyes, I could tell that she was telling the truth. Tears started to silently fall down my face.

"I'm sorry," I cried. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Those words just continued to fall out my mouth. The only noise in the room was my sobs of guilt.

"Elsa," came a male voice.

At the sound of the voice, I felt like my head was being split into two. Then I was thrown into a scene, one that I felt that I experienced before, a memory.

"I miss you, mother," I whisper to what I believed to be an empty room.

"Did she say that nipping at your nose saying as well?" A honey like male voice says.

I try to scream but the person covers my mouth.

"Sorry," he whispers in my ear, his breath sending shivers down my spine. I hear his breath hitch though. "I didn't mean to scare you, but if you scream you'll only be found in an empty room."

I feel my face scrunch in confusion and a breathy sigh comes from behind me.

"Right, you don't know," he mutters. "I'm a immortal person that can only be seen by those who believe in me. And no I'm not lying or else you would've seen me sooner."

I nod slowly and he removes his hand from my mouth and pushes his body away from mine. I blink as I just realize that he was flush against me, but also that I miss the warmth that his body brought me.

I turn around slowly after my little assessment and I have to hold in a gasp as I stare at the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen.

He slowly lifts his right hand for a shake as he leans gently on the staff in his other hand.

"Hello," he says smoothly. "I'm Jack Frost."

As soon as it happened, it was over. I felt my hands fall from the sides of my head, I don't remember how they got up there. I looked over to where the voice from before came from, just moving my eyes. As I looked over through my hair, I felt my breathing quicken. 

It's him.

"Jack," I whispered.