I Can See You

Anna's POV:

I stared at the crying baby boy that was in the nurse's arms. As much as I wanted to be the aunt to a girl, I was happy.

He's beautiful. Perfect.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

BEEEEEEEP

The sound felt as if my heart stopped beating as well. 

"Elsa?" I said frantically, looking at my sister as soon as the sound was emitted into the room. "ELSA!"

I started to shake her, worry consuming my body, my thoughts and my heart. I couldn't hear the baby's wails anymore, but I thought nothing of it because I didn't hear any of the words that the doctor was shouting either. I could only hear the painful thudding in my ears and the loud long tone that showed the state of my sister's heart.

"Move," Stated the firm voice of the nurse as she shoved me to the side. 

I didn't resist. My body felt numb and I watched as the delivered shock after shock to my sister's body, trying to start her heart once again. I closed my eyes and didn't open them because I couldn't look at the scene anymore.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My eyes flew open and to the monitor, relief washing through my body. 

She's alive.

"She's not going to wake up for a while, could be for a couple hours or a few days," The doctor explained to me as I walked back over to my sister's side.

I just nodded in response. Everything was calm and peaceful until the nurse looked into the crib.

"The baby's gone!" She screeched and she rushed to see the guards and inform them of what has happened. The doctor left with her. 

I didn't follow them though, there was a voice in my head that told me to stay. So I did. I stared down at my sister's face and watched as her hair slowly turned to the color of freshly fallen snow and her skin paled even more. So much so that I thought that she was translucent. I kept my eyes on her until snow started to fall around us again.

A soft flake landed gently on my nose and my thoughts shot me into the past.

"He's similar to me, he can control snow, frost, winter. He is able to control the wind, so he can fly. But sadly there's no future between us. He's immortal and I'm...me," Elsa whispered.

"Elsa," I said. "You're not making any sense. Immortal?"

"Yes," She state. "His name is Jack Frost."

"Jack Frost?" I whispered into the room, my gaze searching every corner. 

I finally spot the figure of a man sitting by the door frame, holding the baby. Elsa's baby.

Their baby.

"Hello," He says quietly.

"I can see you," I state, shocked.