Meeting the Guardians

Jack's POV:

I carry Elsa through the workshop. I watched as she tried to take in as much as possible, much like I did when I was first brought to the Pole. But what I noticed most was how her face had this adorable look of awe. I chuckle slightly and continue towards where the globe is.

As we walk in, I notice that the rest of the Guardians are here as well.

"Well," I start. "At least I don't have to have you set off the Northern Lights."

Santa laughs heartily and nods in agreement.

"Jack!" Comes Tooth's excited squeal, she flies over and notices Elsa on my back. "Is this her?"

"Yeah," I answer.

"You're right," She states. "She is pretty. Beautiful in fact."

I watch as Elsa flushes a bright red and shoves her face into my shoulder.

"Awe!" Tooth exclaimed.

Bunny hops over and looks over Tooth's shoulder. 

"I believe we have introductions to make," He murmured. 

"That would probably help," I inform. "Because she is going to know you guys for a long, long time."

Sandy comes forward with a question mark forming above his head.

"She's like us," I explain. "Immortal."

A silence falls upon us, uncomfortable but tolerable.

"Really?" Santa voiced, breaking the silence. I nod and his face breaks out into a grin. "That's great Jack."

"Okay," I start. "Introductions."

I let Elsa off my back, but she clings to my side.

"Introduce yourself," I whisper in her ear. I feel her shudder when my teeth graze her ear, causing me to grin.

"Hello," She quietly says. "I'm Elsa."

"Hello," Santa relpies. "I'm Santa."

He points at Bunny.

"That's Bunny."

His point turns to Tooth

"That's Tooth."

And finally he points to Sandy.

"And that's Sandy."

He looks back at Elsa and smiles warmly.

"We are the Guardians."