Hi

Elsa's POV:

Jack got kind of quiet after I told him the rest of my name. He stood there staring at me for what felt like hours, but could have only been minutes. My face grew warmer and I could tell that a blush had formed on my face. 

He still didn't react.

"Jack?" I ask quietly, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

He continued to stare.

"Jack?" I asked louder.

Nothing.

"Jack?" I basically yelled.

Still as a statue.

I gently take his hand and give his arm a quick jerk.

No reaction.

"I wish we could just go already," I mutter as I continue to jerk and shake Jack, trying hopelessly to get him out of whatever spell he was in.

As soon as those words came out of my mouth, we were lifted up off the ground. A scream escapes my lips as I realize that we're not touching the ground. 

That snaps Jack back into reality. He takes in the situation and my panicked face. Gently he brings his hands up and he cups my face, forcing me to look into his amazing blue eyes.

"Hey," He whispers. "It's okay. We're going to be fine. This is how I get around."

I nod, not really hearing what he said, but captivated by his eyes.

"Take us to the Pole," He states and soon we're flying.

As soon as we start moving, I crush my body against Jack's. Wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I push my face into the crook of his neck and pray for this to be over. The only things that I hear for a while is his occasional chuckles and the wind.

Soon it stops, his hands go under my thighs. The sound of the wind dies down and I feel gravity once more. But I refuse to move from my position until I was absolutely positive that we were safely on the ground once more.

"Hey," He whispers. "We're here."

I gently pull my head away from where I had hid it from the harsh wind and look around. I see a bunch of snow and a cozy looking cabin in the distance.

"And where exactly is 'here'?" I ask him, looking up at his face.

"The North Pole," He states.

"Jack?" Calls a husky accented voice. "Is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me," He calls back.

He walks over to wherever the voice is coming from, probably the cabin, with me still clinging to him like a monkey.

"And who is this that you have with you?" The voice asks.

I look over to where the voice sounds and see a very tall man. He had tattoos running up his arms, the words 'naughty' and 'nice' very prominent, and a white beard.

"This is Elsa," He says.

The man looks up at Jack surprised, but brings his gaze back to me.

"Hi," I whisper.