Secret's Out!

Elsa's POV:

I was sitting on my bed in my room, having just woken up, staring down at the ring that now replaced the one Jack got for me for my birthday.

I'm getting married.

I smiled down at the glimmering object before climbing out of bed.

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK

"Come in," I state calmly, looking at the door as a servant came through.

"Your Royal Advisor requests that you meet with him after breakfast," She informs me, not looking at my face.

"Thank-you," I tell her, nodding. "You are dismissed."

She nods and walks back out the door, only stopping to close it.

"Whore," I hear her mutter before the door shuts.

I stare shocked at the door before shaking my head and get ready. As soon as I finish I make my way out of my out of my room to head to breakfast. I smile gently when I see my sister already sitting there.

"Hello Anna," I greet as I sit next to her.

"Hello," She replies giving me a forced smile.

"Is something wrong?" I ask, concerned.

"You'll see," She whispers, turning back to her plate.

I stare at the side of her face for a moment before returning to my own.

Breakfast awkwardly ends and I stand up to head to my Royal Advisor's office. As I walk through the halls, I notice the servants giving me dirty looks as I pass by.

What is going on?

I tap on the door as soon as I come to stand in front of it. After a few moments of waiting, the door opens revealing a slightly angry man.

"You requested to see me," I state.

"Ah, yes," He confirms, nodding his head while letting me in. "Queen Elsa."

I notice that he put an emphasis on the word queen.

"Please state why," I order politely.

"It has come to my attention," He starts. "That you have, in fact, produced an heir..."

I freeze at his words.

"Not only did you produce an heir," He continues. "But you did this before you were married."

I continue to gape at the man in front of me.

"And if you do not get married," He say, going on. "To the man that got you pregnant in three months, then you will be dethroned."