The Truth

Elsa's POV:

"What?" I hear a shocked voice say from the doorway.

I don't have to look towards the door to know that it was my sister standing there.

"You think you're pregnant?" She whispers slowly.

I don't look at her, I just give a firm nod.

"But how?" She asks quietly. "You haven't been outside of the castle until recently. So there's no way you can be pregnant."

"But there is," I whisper. "He's similar to me, he can control snow, frost, winter. He is able to control the wind, so he can fly. But sadly there's no future between us. He's immortal and I'm...me."

"Elsa," She says. "You're not making any sense. Immortal?"

"Yes," I state. "His name is Jack Frost."

"That's just a fairy tale Elsa," She says exasperated.

"No, he's not," I whimper. I don't notice the tears that shed down my face.

She doesn't believe me.

"Elsa," She whispers as she comes up to hug me. "He's not real."

I don't say anything but I look up at the doctor. I plead with my eyes for him to perform the test. I need to know if what I'm saying is true.

It's the only way she'll believe me.

"Elsa, you're probably just sick," She suggests. "You're not pregnant."

I just simply nod and she walks out of the room.

"Your Majesty?" The doctor questions.

"I would like to continue with the test," I declare. "I want to continue with what I originally came to do."

"Okay," He answers.

***A few hours later***

"Your Majesty," He starts. "You were correct. You're pregnant."

I nod and look down at my stomach.

"No one is to know," I announce.

"But your Majesty-" He argues but I shake my head, cutting him off.

"No one is to know," I say, asserting my previous claim. "You are the only one allowed to know. I'll be put on bedrest when I start to show and you will be the only one allowed in my room. Understood?"

"Yes, your Majesty," He utters quietly.