Chapter 15 - Scene 9

After I strutted through security, and the guild picked me up off the floor after I fell down a short flight of stairs, we were greeted with loud bass, darkness, and a lot of people dancing to a mashup of top-forty pop songs.

The blaring music was drowning my hearing, and I could barely hear what Vik was saying. I nodded anyway. Now that I think back, I think he was saying something about my shoe. Realizing I had to get the guild up to my level of drunkenness, I ran up to the nearest bar.

"Five shots of tequila!" I couldn't help but dance as I watched the shirtless bartender pour the liquor.

Shaniqua tapped my shoulder. "Girl, I'm cutting you off after this." I stuck my tongue out like a child as I distributed the five shots to the guild.

I quickly noticed that we had one unclaimed shot glass. "Hey, where's Barbara-Anne?"

Vik pointed at the dance floor, where Barbara-Anne was dancing like a frat girl, sandwiched between two men. "That woman is my hero."

"To Barbara-Anne!" I shouted, pouring both mine and her shot into my mouth. The four of us cringed as we placed the empty glasses back on the bar. "Who's ready to dance?"

Please don't forget to vote, comment, share :P

P.S. Please add this to your reading list ;)

and Join The Fitness Guild: https://www.facebook.com/groups/361442074272412/