Chapter 14 - Scene 11

After a quick shower and tossing back a mint-chocolate protein shake, I was more than ready for bed. Unexpectedly, just as I slipped into my good pajamas—the ones with the hole in the crotch—a gentle knock came from the door.

I foolishly walked up to answer the door, assuming Zeta was behind it. "Zeta? If that's you, do you have any deodorant I could borrow?" I swung it open to discover Christos behind it, one arm was mysteriously behind his back.

Christos smiled. "I have an unopened extra stick of deodorant if you're interested."

"Well I suppose I should take you up on the offer. I don't want to use bathroom freshener—that tends to irritate my skin."

Christos laughed. "I know it's late, but I have something for you." He swung his hand out in front of him, revealing a single chocolate cupcake lit with a candle. "Happy Birthday, Viola."

I jumped back in shock. "How did you know? Come in, come in. Did Shaniqua tell you?"

"No, I just made a note of it from your registration form." Christos gently placed the cupcake in my hands. "It's a protein cupcake, but I promise it tastes as good as the real thing."

I smiled warmly. "Aww, thank you." I don't know what was causing it, but I could feel my heart racing and my libido kicking into high gear. Was I falling for Christos? Or was it the sweet scent of the cupcake under my nose? Either way, I was feeling an attraction I hadn't before. To restrain myself from jumping his sexy bones, I took a step back.

He slowly inched closer to me. "Want a bite?" I asked nervously. We could both feel what was happening—the sexual energy was intoxicating. Without talking about what was happening, we could both feel a magnetic pull towards each other.

He leaned in and replied with the sweetest, most elegant, and sexiest five words that would make a girl like me melt. "No, thanks. Protein makes me gassy."

I grabbed the back of his head and pressed his lips fiercely into mine, sliding my tongue along his, tasting chocolate protein.

Christos stopped to ask, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I didn't know what was coming over me, but I wanted him more than anything. I pushed him against the door and slid his shirt off, dropping to my knees to kiss his tight and firm abs with my moist lips.

He lifted me into the air as I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist, continuing to kiss his warm neck. From his gentle moans, I could tell he was loving it.

I slipped off my shirt and flung it across the room as we collapsed onto the bed.

Wait, why am I telling you all this? I'll just skip ahead.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, share :P

P.S. Please add this to your reading list ;)

and Join The Fitness Guild: https://www.facebook.com/groups/361442074272412/