Chapter 5 - Scene 4

I grabbed my laptop and plopped myself on the couch, all set to upload a video.

"Hey, guys, Viola here. I have something to share with you all. I am now a tick over 200 pounds. Honestly, I never in my life thought I would weigh this much. It all happened so quickly. You just kind of tell yourself it will go down eventually, that you can control the weight, but you know what? You can't. At least, not without help."

Frustrated, I huffed out a deep breath, lifted up the laptop, and placed it on the coffee table. "I am not that surprised, I mean, I really don't know my body well at all. I once thought I had bedbugs, but it turned out to be eczema."

I sat back on the couch and lifted the laptop off the coffee table. "All jokes aside, I want to apologize to the three people that met with me yesterday at Central Park. Yesterday was a disaster. Vik, Barbara-Anne, Remy—I thought I could lead you to your goal of weight loss, but I was wrong. So what now? Should we quit and resume our lives? Or should we fight to find some motivation to reach our goal? I am not giving up, and neither should you, so that leaves me with one question. Tomorrow afternoon I booked a personal trainer at The Fitness Hut: Are you in?"

I finished uploading the video and set the laptop aside. I wasn't sure if my message would convince the group, but I was certain that if it didn't, there would be no hope for any of us.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, share :P

P.S. Please add this to your reading list ;)

and Join the Fitness Guild: https://www.facebook.com/groups/361442074272412/