04. Nina Lachowski

4. THEY AIN'T THAT CUTE; THEY LOOK DUSTY.

AS YOU ALL KNOW, Wattpad has a such thing as a Cast List, in which people get to select specific actors to play specific people in their stories based on their personalities and looks.

You might also know these two names by heart: Nina Dobrev and Francisco Lachowski.

Nina Dobrev is an american (well she might be american idek I didn't Google her) actress, best known for her role as Elena on the hit CW television show, The Vampire Diaries. She is extremely pretty and is a self-esteem serial killer.

Francisco Lachowski is this extremely hot, foreign model guy, who is known for being extremely hot and extremely foreign. He has a wife (blAH) and this totally cute baby named Milo. He is extremely hot and is an ovary-annihilator.

Typically, on Wattpad, you hear these names often associated with each other, and it's almost an instinct to think of one with you hear about the other.

Why, you may ask?

Well, let Mackenzie guide you through the water.

THESE TWO ATTRACTIVE FUCKERS ARE CASTED IN ALMOST EVERY FUCKING STORY ON WATTPAD - ALMOST ALWAYS TOGETHER, RARELY APART.

I don't understand Wattpad logic as much as people expect me to - I have no idea why people put these two in a story together, so HELP ME.

There are tons of hot guys and gals out in the world; famous hot guys and girls, who need more acknowledgement in the Wattpad world.

Here, I'll name a few:

Guys - Gregg Sulkin, Dave Franco, Stephen James, Thomas Davenport, that River dude, Sean O'Pry, Evan Peters (although he can't play some badass, only a cutie pie), Ansel Elgort (SAME), Theo James, Lucas Bernadini, Marlon Teixeira, Edward Wilding, Simon Nessman, etc.

Girls - Chloë Grace Moretz, Elle Fanning, Shailene Woodley, Taylor Marie Hill, Kristin Kreuk, Stephanie Bertram Rose, Aimee Teegarden (SHE IS BABY MOMMEH TF), other girls I can't think of..

There you go; you're welcome.

And the thing is: No one knows why everyone casts them in their story. It's almost impulsive for people to picture Francisco or Nina, and even when there is no Cast List; "Oh, I'll just picture her as Nina since she's the only beautiful woman in the world; big deal."

Honestly, in my opinion, I don't think Francisco Lachowski is show-stoppingly hot. Yes, he is cute, but people treat him like he is a Sex God
- hell, even I used to treat him like the ground he walked on should be worshipped.. Well, no. It doesn't; mostly bc that includes kissing the ground which is super dirty because of germs.

Finally, they are probably falling off the cuteness ladder, mostly because there are other cute fetuses being born. These models nowadays are getting über sexy, and honestly, they are getting cuter than Nina and Francisco.

When I first joined Wattpad, I thought no one would be able to stand foot-toe to the cuteness of those two.. But, that was a year or two ago. Things have changed.

They have these new, sexy models and actors who are eligible to play these people, and no one has seemed to realize that; people are still living in the past.

Gurl, bye.

Anyway, if you ever see Nina and Francisco at an alter (if Francisco divorces his wife and leaves his baby), fucking wedding-crash that bullshit, because they are being Cliche... Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

--

School ends June 17th so I will probably update more frequently past that point bc I will have nothing to do.. I wrote this in school. Because they basically don't give a shit what we do anymore. I think it's because it's really close to the lasting weeks of school..

Who gets out later than June 17th?

I will seriously write all your names down and put you in my prayer circle.

this chapter is boring and much needed and short aND SORRY, JUST FOR THAT, I WILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONG AS FUCK

#nomoreaftershade