21. A Medley of Clichés

gotta prove a point to tyler she said im gonna updating slow when the momentum wears ofF ((:

21. HIGH SCHOOL PT. 1

EVERY SETTING OF A bad cliche always starts and ends with the same place:

High school.

High school is where most of the drama happens, where most of the story takes place, and where you will never catch a Bad Boy. They skip school too much.

I think the idea of this topic is pretty broad, seeing as though High School is basically a cliche within itself, but I'm here to get down to the nitty gritty stuff, so obviously I'm gonna discuss topics like these in this rant:

The Red Sea Cliche.

Lack of caring for their educations.

BB + GG = Lab Partners.

Lunch cliché.

Yeah, I'm gonna be discussing how all this Cliche stuff takes place in High School. God help us all.

THE RED SEA CLICHE:

This is gonna take me a short while to discuss because it's literally so stupid and doesn't need to be elaborated much

Look, in all of my years of High School, the only time I ever saw the hallway split into two completely different sections of people is when a fight is occurring, which is believably a rarity.

THE WHOLE FREAKING HALLWAY IS NOT ABOUT TO PART INTO TWO SECTIONS OF PEOPLE BECAUSE A BAD BOY WALKS BY. Completely unrealistic and stupid. Case closed.

LACK OF CARING FOR EDUCATIONS:

People, aka the wannabe-yakuza people, in these stories literally have no concern for their education. By that, I mean that they literally sit around in class and talk or pass notes or something stupid like that and it's truly annoying.

There are people in other countries who have to pay for their education and I feel it's pretty cunty to waste your teachers' time like that. So stupid, just don't go to school. Stay home and stop wasting time jeez.

BB + GG = LAB PARTNERS

This is so common and so stupid at the same time, it literally happens in every cliché teen novel ever to exist in Wattpad and in a physical book.

Classrooms typically have like 24-30 kids, am I right? So you would think that the MC would be put with anyone but the dude she hates.. right?