42. K-POP FANFICS

guys i said i was gonna update two days ago but then seventeen hit me with that part switch ver. of pretty u and i think i was mad that morning but then i saw that and i couldnt stop smiling the entire day because i saw little previews on tumblr a few days before and i knew that shit was coming and then it was just a seventeen day. whoops they make me forget my responsibilities.

42. DEPRESSED, STRESSED, KPOP OBSESSED pt. 1

(i may double update because i know that not eVERYONE will relate to this because not eVERYONE listens to kpop or reads kfics like ik ik ik so yeah)

SOOOooOooOo AS WE ALL know, I have been getting into k-pop. I'm not as deep in as others are (like years and years of k-pop), but I know a decent amount of groups to say that I can write this chapter. But give it a few months. I'll practically be speaking korean fuck with me.

future editing mackenzie: .. YIKES.

If you also know me, you know that I barely read fanfiction. But I was sitting and thinking of things and I was really bored and depressed (lmfao when am i ever depressed) and thinking... k-pop fanfics? What are the clichés, what is the norm for k-fics (use this term now because I came up with it and idc if people said it before give me damn credit)?

So I go to the k-pop tag, and I go to the reading lists and I study and I do my work. I read EXO imagines, BTS imagines, basically every freaking imagine that is possible for male k-pop groups anD SOME I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED.. Others were.. alright.

I also would like to thank proudsonearmy , because this wonderful person literally pulled out the fics on me like a month or so ago, and gave me great fics, good fics, bad fics, and horrible ones. I'm not giving no names because I'm a lowkey messy bitch.

SOOO LETS GET READY TO RUMMMBBLLLEEEEEEEE.

EXO K-FICS:

First of all, before I even begin, I would like to say that most of the popular fanfics I found are of guys who aren't even in the group anymore. I know you're like wTFFF but I'm not even kidding. Luhan and Kris were the most prominent ones I found and I honestly wasn't surprised because some of these kfics were very, very old. So I can't blame them.

But, the more recent ones I found were mainly surrounding Sehun and Baekhyun and Chanyeol. All very fucking hOt bitch I'm not gonna deny. Someone told me that everyone looOoOooOoOooOooved them a lot, so I can understand why they have so many freaking kfics. Not saying that there shouldnt be more about the others (where are the chen fics I found like one c'mon now get it together), but there is just more about them than the others. Let us start.

MY FIRST FUCKING PROBLEM IS THE GODDAMN TITLES. LIKE 40% OF THEM START OFF WITH "In A Relationship With..", "In Love With..", "Loving..", or "Hating..". WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK THEY ARENT FUCKING DISTINGUISHABLE AT ALL. FIRST OF MY PROBLEMS.

Another thing is, they either have a fucking reverse Heirs plot-line or they're fantasy novels. I'll elaborate.

The MC (Who's name is typically on the gist of "Kim So Eun") has really rich fucking parents and she lives in Seoul, South Korea.

Sounds fucking familiar? BECAUSE IT'S EVERY FUCKING KDRAMA I SWEAR.

So, she is in an arranged marriage (also sounds familiar) and hates the guy who she is with, who is typically another EXO member. Now, we have struck another pothole you guys.