34. Werewolves pt. 2

34. THESE WEREWOLVES MUST BE STOPPED

I ASKED YOU GUYS WHAT you wanted me to rant about, and the one that came up the most is werewolf clichés. Again. I guess because I wrote it such a long time ago, you guys figured that I didn't cover a lot of things so I am back to recover those things. Here I am.

Werewolf Clichés.

I barely read them. I'm pretty sure I read like 1 or 3 recently and I cannot tell you what the shit happens in them, bUT YOU GUYS CAN. So, here are more Werewolf Clichés........ ok.

THE ALPHA REJECTED ME:

These make no sense to me. At all. Because it's literally the possessiveness and indecisiveness of some annoying alpha cunt that thinks he runs the show.

Like, he rejects this girl for some random reason. Because he doesn't want to settle down and wants to be a hoebag and sleep with everyone in the fucking pack. What the fuck ever.

Now, where it's really like WHUT THE FUK is when he rejected her right, bUT HE STILL DOESNT WANT HER WITH ANYONE ELSE. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU INSANE DO YOU NEED A STRAITJACKET??

Like everytime she is with another dude, he fucking finds out (because he has fucking people watching her) and gets mad. Dude, you rejected her. So she's technically not your mate anymore. You can't be aggressive because you have no hold over her dipshit. Obvi fucking ously.

PLUS YOU BARELY MET HER BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO REJECT HER SO YOURE AT FAULT FUCK OUTTA HERE. NEXT CLICHÉ.

THE PREGNANT CLICHÉ:

She gets pregnant by him. Okay. This happens because people fuck and don't use protection sometimes. Don't be squeamish about it, it happens.

WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS WHY THE FUCK THIS LITTLE POOR SMOL BEAN IS TARGETED BEFORE ITS EVEN DEVELOPED!

Or poor smol beans because they're always twins. Anyways.

This child has done nothing wrong, but some crazy Alpha from another pack thinks it's A-Ok to use the kid as leverage against this other Alpha.

Now, I am a savage. And I am happy to admit that I will get petty petty pETTY MY FRIEND. I will do foul things. But this is a low blow.

AND SOMEHOW, AFTER ALL THIS DRAMA, THE BABY IS STILL PERFECTLY FINE IN THE WOMB? Because typically the girl is kidnapped and she falls down the stairs or something and you would think that that is an instant miscarriage. And typically it is.

But we know how clichés work.

So, she gives birth to twins - perfect and healthy. Despite all the crazy shit they've been through, there isn't any damage to the baby.

.. Completely realistic. Totally.

I UNDERSTAND THE MATE THING, BUT..:

In a lot of these stories, the dude is a fucking abusive asshole. We're not going to pretend that he's a fucking cutie pie or whatever because in these stories, some of these girls are legit abused.

Locked in cellars because of possessiveness, isolated from the world, or brutally abused. This shit is fucking crazy and I literally stop reading and delete that shit out of my library.

AND PEOPLE THINK ITS HOT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION SJSJSSK YOUNG GIRLS HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED.

I guess I kind of understand the mate thing, but fuck a mate. I would be packing my bags and leaving. You shouldn't give some dude the power to control your life okay. This is a favt. #MoreTipsWithSenpai.

And don't give me that "it's not that easy" bullshit. It is that fucking easy - you pack a few bags, you do what you have to do, you leave. Or you kill yourself, which is the most effective option.

And I'm not being mean - if some asshole was treating me how these girls get treated in these werewolf stories, and I couldn't leave? Yeah, I'm straight up killing myself. No if ands or buts. Adios world it was decent. Case closed.

SO YEAH. THREE WEREWOLF CLICHES BECAUSE ITS LATE AS SHIT AND IM WATCHING HEIRS YOU GUYS IM SERIOUSLY ADDICTED. If you ever come across one of these... fuck it. Clichés are cool just read it don't be a little punk.

--

summer '16 animes you dropped? i dropped hatsukoi monster and the tsukiuta (??) thing. soo rn im watching 91 days, servamp, orange, and b-project.

FUCKING WATCH HEIRS ITS SO GOOD I SWEAR YOU WONT REGRET IT I BINGED IT. IM BINGING IT RN OKAY. I NEVER FUCKING BINGE.