22. Character Appearances

22. BLONDES OBVIOUSLY DO IT BETTER

FOR ME TO CATCH MY CHILL, I'm going to need some of the brunettes of this website to stop acting like they never get any cameo in these Wattpad books, as if they are the ones constantly being portrayed as sluts and not good girls.

LikE I REMEMBER READING A COMMENT ABOUT BRUNETTES ALWAYS BEING THE GOOD GIRLS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRULY COMPLAINING ABOUT YOU LITTLE SHITS.

So are you saying that you'd rather be called tramps and sluts for being blonde? Oh, would you rather be happily strolling through the comments and see one saying "blondes are always sluts" or "blondes are idiots" are you kidding, that's so freaking offensive.

Honestly, I can deal with it because you're gonna need to say more than "blondes are stupid which basically makes you stupid because you're a blonde MackenziE" to piss me off. But there are other people who really get hurt by things like that and I have to defend my blondies against the cold world of brunettes.

Can we stop labeling a whole group based on a few people who subdue theirselves to the stereotype? That's like saying all brunettes are boring virgins. Maybe some brunettes are fun-

aHA.

Let's face it, I'm about to call out a lot of brunettes because y'all hoes try to feel victimized but no one's buying your act sorry.

So, here I am again, elaborating on character appearances and not their personalities (which is why this part is significantly different to "Slut Shaming and Shit"). Enjoy.

THE GOOD GIRL:

I'm gonna call it how I see it: Most of Wattpad's good girls are brunettes with "mud brown eyes" that are supposedly ugly (I personally think brown eyes are a grace from God), or they're Chloe Grace Moretz - she'd look better brunette anyways so let's just say she's an undercover brunette.

My problem with this is the fact that these girls literally call themselves ugly throughout the whole book while consistently boosting their egos. Like I can understand if you called yourself ugly maybe once or twice because I do it all the dang time are you joking.

BUT IF EVERY OTHER WORD INCLUDES THE FACT THAT YOU ARE UGLY OR HIDEOUS OR BODY TYPE BLAH BLAH BLAH. I've literally come to the point where I seriously don't care if these girls in clichés think they're ugly.

If you think you're ugly, dO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? Glo up! I'm not saying you have to buy Anastasia Beverly Hills palettes or Too Faced or expensive highlighters or anything like that. I'm just saying, stop moping around and complaining about your ugliness if you hate makeup or think it's "unnatural".

Then they claim to have very small boobs and petite bodies or whatever. Always.

Can we at least get a fEW girls with something on their bones please. Like I understand that some people may be naturally skinny but not everyone is freaking skinny so..

w h e r e a r e t h e t h i c k g i r l s.

Oh, good girls.

THE BAD BOY:

Wind-tossed, disheveled, gelled mess.

Confused? I'm describing Wattpad boys and their hair.

Does anyone realize that Wattpad's bad boys literally always look the same with their hair? Like it's always wild and things like that or something crazy like a middle part.