11. The Bad Girl and the Good Boy

BEFORE I START IM GONNA RANT A BIT ABOUT REREADERS. I HAVE REREAD A FEW BOOKS, AND OFC I OCCASIONALLY COMMENT "#rr" YANNO. BUT WE HAVE THESE BITCHES THAT LITERALLY SPOIL THE WHOLE BOOK BY SAYING THAT THEY REREAD LIKE I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU REREADING UGH PMTFO. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP SPOILING THE BOOK FOR THE REST OF US FIRST TIME READERS (: K BYE

11. THE BAD GIRL AND THE GOOD BOY

THIS HONESTLY SHOULD'VE been covered a long time ago, but I don't read these stories frequently. I personally don't have nothing against them, I just thought the role reversal concept was a bit weird. Not because I'm sexist, by the way.

*cough* feminazis *cough*

Sorry, I had a dick in my throat. ANYWAYS.

Apparently, this is basically a role reversal of the good girl bad boy stuff except a tad bit more tolerable because the gUYS ARE TYPICALLY SO ADORABLE AAHH.

But I actually personally think those types of books are just parodies of the ggbb cliche, in which I can just open-mindedly read the ggbb stories.

I can actually say that this is one of the cliches I can heavily criticize because I don't consistently read these types of books. Most of them are annoying, #sorrynotsorry.

BUT, as typical, this cliche has levels to it. There's levels to this shit. So you knoow we have to break it down one good time.

THE BAD GIRL:

I MAY HATE THIS BITCH MORE THAN I HATE THE GOOD GIRL. NO. I DEFINITELY HATE HER MORE THAN THE GOOD GIRL.

She is so cocky and annoying and she just talks like she's better than everyone else. When I see girls like this at school, I just look at them in disgust because they're try-hards, and that's exactly what I think these girls in these stories are.

They just.. force everything they do. And they're hella melodramatic, always blowing the littlest things out of proportion. They have to be the center of attention with their "funny" attitudes and blah blah blah whatever I've lost interest in typing bye.

Wow am I a bad girl bc this is me.

And she smokes. Like every other word, she's lighting a cigarette or rolling a blunt and hOW DOES SHE NOT HAVE FUCKING LUNG CANCER.

Honestly, the BBs don't even smoke that much; those pussies smoke like once throughout the whole book to show that they smoke. But I personally would prefer that over pulling out a lighter every few seconds. You stressed? Have sex.

Plus she's always some weird Rhonda Rousey type character that wants to fight on anyone who contradicts her, like I just pray that someone beats her ass and kicks that bitch off her high horse. You're not that great.

Then she's always skipping class to smoke behind the school like if you don't have anything better to do, go to class or go home. I promise it's not hard at all.

What's even the fun in skipping? All you're doing is walking around the school or hiding in a bathroom for 50 minutes, praying that one of your friends comes into the bathroom or something. Lame.

SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO CUSS OUT SOME TEACHER OR AUTHORITY FIGURE HOLY FUCK.

I can attest to the fact that some teachers are huge assholes and a lot of them are out to get you and fail you for fun. I've had my bad share of teachers, for sure. But the fact that she just acts like a bitch 100% of the time to even the nicest teachers very much pisses me off. If you don't want to be there, don't come.

But then again, I just complained about her always skipping? lol my logic.

THE GOOD BOY:

I like him; I sincerely like this character. I think he is a cute bookworm and he is awkward and he always has this cute trait that makes me fall in love with him and aw he is just so aDORABLE.

Now you guys know my type. Find me a boyfriend.

BUT WHEN THE BAD GIRL INFLUENCES HIM AND HE TURNS INTO HER ANNOYING COUNTERPART, NOW IM MAAAD.

She literally rubs her annoying-bitch juices on
his cuteness and awkwardness and he becomes this annoying fuck too like I don't understand. Then she tries to make him do crazy things like skip class and tries to turn him into a bad boy and pEER FUCKING PRESSURE BITCH OH MY GOD.

And because he's a cutie, he can't resist and tell her no because she's the literal embodiment of satan and she is probably using witchcraft on him like I c a n n o t.

But up until those points, I like him. He's cute and nerdy and is almost always played by Logan Lerman and if you have been with me since like late 2013 (aka like no one lol), you know I had a huge ass crush on Logan Lerman. I think he was my first pfp. I think.

I PERSONALLY THINK THE BG IS A TOXIC BITCH THATS TRYING TO RUIN MY BABY AND HIS IMAGE THESE HOES AINT LOYAL.

.. But I can also attest to the fact that some of the endings are cute; Manga has definitely changed my opinion on some things.

ANYWAYS IF YOU SEE AN ANNOYING LOOKING BITCH TALKING SHIT TO HER TEACHER AND ACTING ALL HARD ASS AND TRY-HARDISH, GRAB HER CIGARETTE (BC SHE PROBABLY HAS ONE) AND LIGHT HER ASS ON FIRE BECAUSE WE CANT GET WITH CLICHES ():

--

fave wattpad book rn??

DURARARA X2 KETSU IS DONE GUYS
THE THIRD AND FINAL ARC OF THE SECOND SEASON ): people are saying that it's the last part of the main story but fuck them im not believing it they're not the creators.

my rant at the beginning made me realize how ghetto and bitch-y i have become, like high school does this to you i promise. and stress. and trap rap.

also, if i receive another pm about this prize thing if i go to this site by these weird ass bitches im gonna choke myself.