16. Project X

MC - Main Character
MP - Male Protagonist
GG - Good Girl
BB - Bad Boy

for the times im too lazy to type

16. PROJECT X

IN A LOT OF CLICHES (THIS should be my opener because I open with this a lot right how annoying, or "BITCH HOW THE FUCK", so annoying) there is this raging ass party that always has big-titty bitches and booze. Apparently.

This usually starts when the so-called "best friend" drags the MC from her room, to a party that, miraculously, the MP is at. NO, actually he is typically throwing the party.

They get dressed up in little to no clothes (but literally have the nerve to call other girls sluts are you kidding stupid hoe), wear these platform heels, put on a cake face and then they go in their expensive Maseratis and Aston Martins. Fuck outta here.

Then, we arrive at the party. It's fucking lit right, with alcohol and drugs and beer pong and loud music and "Hype" by Drake is playing in the background. Some crazy ass party.

So our infamous MC and her best friend is walking around and the best friend is getting all types of drunk and beer pong and just craziness and they get separated. Typical.

I mean, I've been to my fair share of "social gatherings" and I know that it's easy to lose your friend in a crowd. But these girls just completely forget about their friends like wtf are you REALLY doing.

My friends are typically my first priority at a party and I would never let my friends drink substances at a party because they can be spiked with date-rape drugs and all kind of crazy mess. so idk.

Speaking of date-rape drugs, mC IS ALWAYS GETTING HER DRINK SPIKED WITH DRUGS THAT MAKE HER CRAZY OR SOME SHIT AND SHE'S STUMBLING AND BODY SHOTS AND INSANITY.

The plot then jets off when the main character is getting flirted at(?) by some dude or he tries to rape her bc DR drugs and the infamous male protagonist comes and punches him (DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE HATES HER??) and "saves the day". What the hell.

I can't really complain about this though, because this further proves that chivalry isn't dead.

BY THE WAY, WHY IS THE POLICE NEVER CALLED OH MY GOSH IM SERIOUSLY FREAKING CONFUSED??

Let our neighbors even think of throwing a party that's not a block party, the police will be at their door in 2.3 seconds.

I. Am. Not. Kidding. It happened one time and it was insanity.

And the MCs talk about these parties as if they're Project X parties, and if you haven't seen that movie, it's pretty crazy. Like, literally carpool crazy. A car ended up in the pool. The house got set on fire. Crazy. Lots of boobs.

SO IF ITS LIKE THAT WHERE TF IS THE POLICE??

Finally, she ends up going home in some guy's car and leaves her friend to fend for herself, alone, at a party of people she doesn't know. Now, I don't care how annoying the best friend is, it's a pretty shitty thing to leave your friend alone at a party when you initially came together.

Like what would you do if your friend gets sexually assaulted, or worse, raped? Then you will blame yourself, which you should because you never leave your friend alone at a party you came to together. Fucking idiot. At least have the dude give your friend a ride home, AT LEAST.

THEN AGAIN, YOU SHOULDN'T GET INTO A CAR WITH A GUY THAT HATES YOU ARE YOU KIDDING DO YOU NOT WATCH THE NEWS????? BAKA!

THAT'S HOW GIRLS END UP SLICED AND DICED LIKE TOMATOES IN THE WOODS, FOUND YEARS LATER AND ONLY IDENTIFIABLE BY THEIR DENTAL RECORDS. STAAHHPPP IT.

Then the plot jets off because he wants to check on her or something and she has to be a complete feminazi by saying "IM A WOMAN I DONT NEED YOU TO CHECK ON ME I CAN TOTALLY FEND FOR MYSELF IF A BIG BURLY MAN WAS TO COME AND RAPE ME" and he gets hard from that and yeah he follows her around because he is a damn creep.

Why must people in clichés be complete idiots, I will never understand honestly.

So, if you see this wild ass party.. CALL THE POLICE WTF THEY ARE DOING ILLEGAL THINGS AND ITS CLICHE.

--

ABORTIONS WERE JUST MADE ILLEGAL IN TEXAS AND ALTHOUGH I DON'T CURRENTLY LIVE IN TEXAS, THIS HIGHLY PISSED ME OFF. I would explain why but I'm afraid I would get even more pissed so I'm just gonna.. Fall back ((:

4 updates in two days? Wow. Praise me.