33. Fight Club

DAMN MACKENZIE BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE EROTIC K-POP. it sounds so sexy to me and im sexy so i like it

33. GOOD GIRL GOES BOXER?!

THESE CLICHE IS ONE OF the more.. lowkey prominent ones. Like it's there but people pretend not to see it or I've heard of it many many times but no one else has. Then, it makes me question how long I've been on Wattpad.

I've been here for quite a while..

..

ANYWAYS, let's start.

These are about girls who are supposed nerds but are underground boxers and the bad boy finds out her secret because he is a wannabe and watches underground fights and saw her and he blackmails her into doing all kinds of crazy things for him and they fall in love or whatever.

SO YEAH IF YOU EVER SEE THESE STORIES, FUCKING GO TO AN UNDERGR-

sike bitch you thought

First of all, usually the Good Girl in these stories is getting bullied by skinny twig bitches who can't even do a single push up. But this Good Girl is a damn fighter..

MAY I INTERRUPT TO SAY THAT I LOVE BIG BANG SO MUCH YOU GUYS LIKE ALL I DO IS WATCH COMPILATIONS OF THEM BEING ADORABLE AND CRAZY AKA ALL THE TIME K BYE.

.. This doesn't add up. If I was an expert boxer, I would be busting every ass that decided they wanted a piece of me. You wANNA FIGHT ILL GIVE YA WHATCHA WANT.

Why pretend to be a good girl anyways? If you're badass, bE BADASS. I'm not saying just become a bad girl, but at least let people know that you are not to be fucked with because you will pull out the karate chop on them.

BUUUTTTTTTT WHEN THE BAD BOY COMES, SHE'S READY TO SHOW OFF ALL THESE BADASS MOVES. But I guess she couldn't use these moves to bust the bully's ass but when the bad boy sees you in the fight club you whoop his ass.

Good girl logic is baffling.

Then, we're back at it with the blackmail. Believe me, I love blackmailing and scamming people, but why scam a high school girl? YOU LITERALLY CANNOT GET ANYTHING OUT OF HER.

Fucking, scam a billionaire. Billionaires have mucho dinero. MUCCHHOOOOO COINS.

And, let me reiterate myself, if some idiot decided they wanted to fucking scam me just for a goddamn secret, FUCK HIM AND THAT DAMN SECRET. TELL THE WORLD. CALL TRUMP AND TELL HIM. I WOULD NOT CARE LESS.

ALSO, why.

Why would you fall in love with someone who's blackmailiNG YOU? NDJSJSJSJSJ YOU JUST FELL FOR A CONMAN JOKES ON YOU.

And you can fight, right? SO FUCKING BUST A CAP I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC WHERE IS THE LOGIC THE LOGIC IS NONEXISTENT.

This is short. Ask me if I care.

SOOOooOoOoOo if you ever see this shit happening, go to an underground fight, and rob it because who takes pleasure in fighting and its cliché as shit.

-

If I had to guesstimate when my book will be up.. the max. is 1 and a half weeks to 2 weeks sorry. WE ARE FREAKING GETTING THERE BECAUSE A FEW DAYS AGO I LITERALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT DAMN STORY I WAS FUCKING BLANK.

basically, this is to prepare you all for the cringe.