24. Roommates?

have you ever heard the song above? if so, from where? i used to be obsessed with this anime called inuyasha, right (oml this was like 2000 something), and i used to go and look up inuyasha amv's on youtube and this song was in like 60% of them... yeah. but they were so cute back then i watched them like all the time.

24. ROOMMATES. YEAH.

FIRST OF ALL, I REALLY hope that no universities with dorms do this. There is too many freaking opportunities with this and their attempted-rape rate is probably through the freaking roof. Not saying that homosexual-rape doesn't happen as well, but I heterosexual-rape is definitely more common.

WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? THESE FREAKING ROOMMATE STORIES.

Typically happens at a dorming house, in which a girl's room gets infested with some ants or roaches or whatever, or she comes too late in the school year to have her own room. Which means that she has to room in another dorming house.. Male dorm house. A Girl. In the male dorm house. With a boy. With many boys. A girl.

A girl.

..

This is an opportunity waiting to happen honestly.

First of all, if a single room in a boarding house is infested with bugs.. eVACUATE THE WHOLE THING. NOT JUST THAT ROOM? BAKA!

I'm pretty sure that some bugs can form holes in walls, or can get in through little cracks. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT A HOARD OF BUGS WONT EAT THE WALLS?? DOUBLE BAKA! That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

All this high ass tuition at these colleges, you need to be using this money to fix these damn dorms. Freaking colleges. I'll never understand.

Second of all, Dean. Are you motherfucking insane?

I wouldn't care if your son has a luxury vanity set, a waterfall shower, and a diamond crested toilet seat. I wouldn't care if he had Netflix and an unlimited supply of crepes. I wouldn't care-

Pheackle made the cover above by thanks queen. Had to toss that in here. She made two and I'll post the next one in another rant.

I REFUSE TO STAY IN A DORM WITH A BOY I DONT FUCKING KNOW??

I'd honestly rather sleep in the storage closet or the bathroom. Maybe the bathroom. The toilet can be my washer and the automatic hand-dryer can be my.. dryer.

I don't care if you're avoiding a lawsuit because the local health inspector is too expensive, or if the rooms are filled to capacity. You make it work! I'd rather you tell my parents that I got suspended from the dorms instead of giving me a room with a dude.

I swear, everyone is scared of getting sued nowadays.

Then their friends or the Dean is like "If you guys do indecent things or fall in love, I'm kicking you both out of the Uni."

PFFT. More like he's kicking her out of the dorms. Why would he kick his son out honestly, parents would choose their kids over anyone.

PLUS OF COURSE THEY'RE GONNA FALL IN LOVE OR HAVE SEX OR SOMETHING! They're college kids who've just gotten freedom from their parents (well she has) and their hormonal and crazy and of course something is gonna transpire. Where are the logical adults in Wattpad stories?

BY THE WAY, you wouldn't have to warn them if you'd just gotten the girl her own room.

Not to mention, the dude happens to already be a complete pervert.

I think the creepiest thing in the world is to wake up next to someone you did not fall asleep next to - but that typically happens, and the girl just screams and yells and then she's fine.

I WOULD CALL THE CAMPUS POLICE OR SOMETHING LIKE I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT! BITCH I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT!!!!!!!!!????!?!?

He makes all these sexual advances.. and she's okay with it. He's a huge perv that says these things to her which I personally think are not okay and triee to flirt and I would personally think that it's hella suspicious. Hell fucks no.

PLUS THIS IS A FREAKING RAPE WAITING TO HAPPEN?

1. Cute guy making sexual advances

2. Towards his roommate

4. Who is a girl

5. Yes I skipped three on purpose.

Plus, her parents are completely okay with this? I would hOPE that the Uni would notify the parents and let them know that there was an infestation of their daughter's dorm and that she may be home or living in another residence. Or I hope the Dean advises her to call her parents.

Like I understand that the kids are in University and are over 18, but I mean.. it would just be stupid not the do that, I personally think. But idk.

THEN SHE FALLS IN LOVE WITH HER ROOMMATE, this is like the middle of the story, but they are forced to keep it a secret bc her getting kicked out or whatever.

What the fuck even. You had one job.

THAT GOES ON FOR A FEW CHAPTERS AND THEN THEY GET FOUND OUT AND THE REST IS PRETTY UNEVENTFUL AND I HONESTLY, SWEAR TO GOD DO NOT CARE.

SO THIS IS WHERE THIS RANT ENDS. THESE BOOKS ARE WEIRD AS SHIT.

If you ever see a girl and a guy going into the same dorm, call the freaking campus police. Or the actual police. Either way, where's the authorities this is cliché as heck.

-

favorite chapter of this book? well, favorite cliche that i've discussed.

i just realized that im hella good at advice so you can ask me stuff like that on my ask.fm too: sparklytaehyung , YO MY COLOR SCHEME IS SO HIT I HATE IT BLUE AND FREAKING YELLOW BUT ASK.FM NEEDS TO STEP UP THEIR GAME WITH THESE PROFILE COLORS

love you guys so ooaosospsoossoos owolwsls much (((((::::)))))

did you guys know that i used to have angel bites oml. i called them reverse snake bites for so long. but my friend was like "#tbt to when you had angel bites?" and i was like "yess i need them again they're so goOod (i was thinking of angel food cake churro bites)" and she was like wtf wtf wtf and i was like ?? and yeah. THE CRAZIEST THING WAS THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL TO ONLY WEAR IT ON ONE SIDE OF MY LIP O M F G