32. HERE! TAKE MY VIRGINITY!

32. PUSSY FOR SALE.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE these stories. This is my new opening. Wattpad has soo many stories that literally make no sense whatsoever and jUST CRINGEEEEE. Just cringe.

There should be something called The Cringe Awards and all the cliché stories should enter and we will see who wins. Most likely the Good Girl Bad Boy cliché, but whatever. That would be the funniest shit ever.

.. The only thing cringe are my titles nowadays. But anyways.

These stories basically go like this: THE GIRL IS A VIRGIN WHILE EVERYONE ELSE AT HER SCHOOL ISN'T. This is some fucking bullshit, by the goddamn way.

So you're telling me that these kids have been in everyone's vagina? They know who's a virgin and who's not? Or are these just rumors and assumptions? PLUS HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF SHE IS A VIRGIN SKSJSJSJ FUCK OFF.

Anyways, every girl in school has had her virginity taken by one of five-seven guys: Chase, Ryder, Asher, Reed, Levi, Liam or whatever. There's also always a Luke thrown in there. He's basically irrelevant though so whatever.

These dudes are major fuckboys and they basically see virgins as instruments that need to be strummed so they play them like flutes and get in their pants and toss them when they're done.

.. Are there really boys like this? Someone please tell me, I'm uneducated in relationships.

ANOTHER QUESTION, ARE THE TEACHERS FUCKING STUPID OR ARE THEY SERIOUSLY NOT AWARE OF WHAT VULGARITY GOES ON AT SCHOOL? ARE THEY DEAF, BLIND AND STUPID?

Like seriously, there has to be some type of talk going around? If there was even a rumor at our school, the teachers would probably learn about it before I do. Dead freaking serious. It's like people try to keep me out of the loop im sad ):

So, back to what I was saying. The girl is the only virgin left out of all the girls who need their virginity taken, and the boys all catch wind of that, and make it their mission to get this girl to fall in love with them just to get her virginity and dump her.

THUS, THE VIRGIN GAMES BEGINS! FUCK THE HUNGER GAMES, THE VIRGIN GAMES ARE TAKING OVER THE WORRRLLDDD OF WATTPAD!

Then they fight for her vagina like she's a prostitute and I honestly don't understand. They all take turns trying to butter her up or whatever and idk.

AND THE GIRL DOES ABSOLUTELY. FUCKING. NOTHING ABOUT IT. SHE LETS DUDES FIGHT OVER HER VIRGIN PUSSY.

It's not like she's unaware that some dudes are gonna come after her because:

1. They're infamous for stealing virginities so they wouldnt just walk up and flirt with no reasoning.

2. SHE HAS BEEN GOING TO THE SCHOOL FOR AWHILE IM GUESSING IS SHE DEAF BLIND AND STUPID?

She's basically having her vagina offered without her permission and she falls for it like a dumb bitch- waIT!?!??

She falls for it like a dumb bitch because she is a dumb bitch. Problem solved; illuminati confirmed.

She doesn't have the right mind to go freaking Principal or something or eVEN THE POLICE OR SOMETHING. That can't be okay oh my lordy jesus.

THEN SHE DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHT MIND TO AVOID THESE FUCKS! Do you understand that there are shortcuts all around school? You can literally walk anywhere and you can find anY PLACE AND THERE ARE SHORT CUTS.

Holy shit she wants them to take her virginity.

Plus.. Is it really fun to have sex with a virgin? Where is the fun? Is it entertaining to have nasty blood on your dick from ripping open some girl's hymen? Is it fun to hear a girl complain and scream about her pussy being ripped open?

I MEAN IM JUST SAYING! THIS DOESNT SOUND FUN AT ALL TO ME THIS SOUNDS STRESSFUL AS SHIT.

Then, the book ends with a weird reverse harem ending (where she gets with none of them and it just ends abruptly) and with her saying "omg it shouldnt matter if im a virgin or not" and she gives her virginity to her brother or something. I honestly could care less.

Then, you have to read the manga that never updates(aka you bugging your favorite author to write a second book but they refuse). If you read manga online like I do, you understand this struggle.

*cough* the gangsta manga *cough*
*cough* every manga by aya shouoto thats not complete *cough*

SO YEAH IF YOU SEE THESE STORIES DONT READ THEM. ALSO, DONT JUST GIVE UP YOUR VIRGINITY LIKE THAT. YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE AND GIVING IT AWAY IS CLICHÉ.

-

LITERALLY GIVE ME MORE IDEAS BECAUSE IM BLANK BLANK BLANK WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT TO HEAR ME RANT ABOUT. Not freaking appearances or personalities anymore I refuse I refuse. I literally have no more ideas to write about.

THE MEMES HAVE SPOKEN. IN THE CASE OF TAYLOR SWIFT, KANYE WEST, AND EVERYONE ELSE MANAGED TO SCREW OVER (AND IRRELEVANT ASS SELENA GOMEZ WHO IS GETTING DRAGGED AS WE SPEAK), IT HAD BEEN DETERMINED. TAYLOR:

..

YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM!

im such a meme whore.