56. SARANGHAE JIMIN OPPAR

okay but gfriend is iconic. and on their comeback stage they danced in the water on show champion? when will ur faves-

56. JUNGKOOK OPPARR!1!11!

YOOOO LMAO. These books are the reason I don't read kpop fanfics. Like a good kpop fanfic is so hard to find! And even if I found a good one I wouldn't read it lmao. Not my style.

But anyways, these are so fucking weird. Not to mention, cringy. Why the fuck do people assume what Korean people do on a day to day basis from dramas and shit?

THAT SEEMED LIKE A RANDOM TOPIC CHANGE BUT IT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE TO ME! Like people watch kdramas and shit and then they get on Wattpad and write these terrible fucking books! Do people understand that kdramas are pretty bullshit and a lot of kdrama shit doesn't happen in real life?

Most of these books sound like kdramas, and if I wanted a kdrama based book, I would watch a fucking kdrama. Point blank period.

For example, most of these books take place at school. The MC is either really nerdy or really quirky. She always gets into some shit with the main guy, who happens to be a totally (sometimes) cute guy that's rude as hell and hurts her feelings. Eventually, she ends up in a love triangle with her best friend or some shit and the main rude guy gets jealous and eventually he does that sexist arm drag thing and a kiss. Whatever.

SOUNDS FAMILIAR? BITCH I CAN NAME TEN KDRAMAS WITH THAT CONCEPT RIGHT OFF THE FUCKING BAT.

Next, lots of romanized korean. Some of these stories literally go like this:

"jungkook oppa! annyeong! neomu saranghaeyo! jebal sarang me! i don't care if you bully me oppa! uri sarangeun stronger!"

BITCH LIKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING LMAOAO NO THAT SHIT IS S O NOT CUTE! Romanized korean is kinda.. weird. Just learn some fucking hangul yanno? Or don't use that shit at all?

But you know what? I would probably be more disturbed if I saw hangul in the stories. So let's just stick to no korean period okay thanks.

And the MC's name is always like Mina or Ji Eun or some shit like fuCKING WHY LMAO THOSE AREN'T THE ONLY KOREAN NAMES. And if it's not any of that, you have the infamous Y/N.

[Insert comments of people saying "i just think of it as yi na lolol"]

Like if I see Y/N in a story.. I'm instantly clicking out! No questions asked. Second person POV is weird to me and I can't get with it.

But wait.. If you actually think about it, it would be like "Mackenzie kisseud Jungkook oppa" anD NO THANKS BUD LMAOAO ILL LEAVE YI NA TO THE KISSING.

AND THE YAOI FANFICTION. GOD. THE YAOI.

I love interactions as much as the next person because I'm a trashcan, but fanfiction between idols will forever be a yeet for me. Like imagine if my boi Jimin read the countless fanfictions with him and my dude Yoongi!

When I read stories, right, I have to visualize. And it's not that I can't visualize the yaoi (trust me, I can). It's just that when I think of BTS, I think of a brotherhood, yanno? Like they always say that each member is like a brother to them, and that they're as close as family.

SO BASICALLY, I CANT PICTURE IT BECAUSE INCEST. And I'm like the least romantic person possible, so even a hug between idols is friendly as fuck to me. I'm weird, I know.

And trust me, it's with the girl x boy fanfictions for me too. THEY'RE ACTUALLY EVEN MORE AWKWARD FOR ME. I'll never in my entire existence picture Eunha kissing Jungkook and I never will. I can't. They aren't even like friends yanno. I can't. The only relationship they have is sunbae hoobae or wtv.

Like I bet I can read some Phan fanfiction because they actually have a close ass friendship. But girl groups and boy groups? THEY'RE SO AWKWARD AROUND EACH OTHER I CANT VISUALIZE THE HETERO OKAY.

Finally, why the fuck do they have my faves looking like crazy fucking psychos in these books?!

Bitch I think I read something that went on the lines of "Kidnapped by EXO" LIKE HOW WILD ARE 12 YEAR OLDS' IMAGINATIONS. EXO WOULD NEVER KIDNAP YOU?

I'm telling you, if I can't visualize it, I can't read it. If I read some shit like this, it better have that Maggie Stiefvater quality writing to where I can visualize Xiumin as Adam and Kai as Ronan. Heh. I'm TRC trash honestly.

But wait, that would mean that Kai would have to be bald. Nevermind. I like his black hair. Idk, that shit is crazy though.

TO END THIS, I WOULD LIKE TO WONDER WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GIRL GROUP FANFICTIONS WITH MILLIONS OF READS? LETS MAKE THAT HAPPEN BEFORE 2018. THANK YOU.

(preferably gfriend fanfics because im gonna contradict everything i said in this chapter and say i would totally read some gfriend fanfiction. stream love whisper.)

-

okay but fr dont be offended by this if you read these fics because just because you read them doesnt mean you're weird. you're a perfect angel. the writers are weird.

i kinda left wattpad for a while to enjoy my summer and i did a LOT of things. a lot.. lmao i did i fucking lot. but anyways, im back (barely) and im reading over my WC material and my authors notes are so fucking cringy like how did people like teenage me. im annoying. but yeah, gfriend's comeback, huh?

anyways im ending this off soon bc damn. three years with this annoying ass book make me feel like im actually writing some shit.