15. Shitty Parents

gd is so cute like that stARE FUCK ME DADDY UNF 💦💦💦💦 THIS WHOLE VIDEO WAS SO CUTE I FELL IN LOVE MORE AND MORE EVERY PART OF IT

now im editing my author's notes and calling kpop idols "daddy" is fucking cringy

15. SHITTY PARENTS

IN CLICHÉS, THE PARENTS are not always an important factor to the story and honestly that's a freaking good thing - they are fucking annoying and stupid and they barely even scratch the surface of the plot. SooOoooO I don't even know why parents are included in stories unless they are important or develop the charactert, but they're included so yanno we gotta discuss them.

First of all, their parents give their kids free reign over their entire existence. Like the kids just get to do whatever the hell they want because they are always this weird otaku and their parents want them to get out more like wtf.

THEY LITERALLY LET THEIR KIDS DO DRUGS IN SOME OF THESE STORIES. ARE YOU KIDDING ME LET MY MOM EVER FIND OUT ABOUT SOME HARDCORE DRUGS, I WOULD BE KILLED.

and then sent in for rehabilitation.

But seriously, they let boys come into their house with no freaking problem at all or they let their kids have these insane parties or go to insane parties and they let them drink and all this craziness that my parents would never let me do.

They let their kids skip school. When I was in school.. Well I guess I had a lot of free passes in my last year. But some of these parents just forget that their kids were ever registered!

If you forgot that you registered your child in school because they never go, there will be a problem and I am not kidding.

But some readers see this as cool? Okay. That's irresponsible to me, but okay.

Plus these kids just talk to their parents however the fuck they please, like they cuss in front of their parents or treat their parents like shit - especially the dudes ooohh my word. They talk to their parents like straight up freaking dogs.

Yeah, maybe your parents weren't the freaking best, but be freaking grateful. It sorts grinds my gears because some of these parents actually treat their kids good and get them whatever they want, but they treat them bad. Some people don't even have parents smh.

Imagine if you didn't have an authority figure in your life and you were reading some bullshit about how this kid basically gets whatever the hell they want but feel like they can treat their parents like shit. I WOULD FEEL ABSOLUTELY MURDEROUS ARE YOU KIDDING.

Let me tell you already, if I ever talked to my mom like some of the kids do in these stories, hooeee my god. That woman is pure insanity, ask my father. Plus she gets really red when she's mad and looks like a poorly ripened tomato. It is quite scary-

I feel like I'm talking about my parents more and more in these honestly.

BUT LET ME TELL YOU, THE KIDS AREN'T THE ONLY ONES AT FAULT I PROMISE. SOME OF THESE PARENTS ARE ROTTEN TO THE MOTHER FLIPPING CORE.

Parents that drink, or abuse drugs and all that craziness. Parents that abuse their children, or are barely their to support their children emotionally. Just all around shitty parents.

These stories are so sad and depressing that they make me sad and depressed - and I never get sad and depressed over a Wattpad story.

Like wtf why can't we have just.. normal, cool parents? Parents are cool and I like parents. Let the parents get their spotlight. They deserve it for raising these godforsaken bad boys.

OR THEY ARE JUST FREAKING DEAD YEP.

This is the most frequent sob story and it's used so much, I'm starting to wonder if the authors actually wish their parents to death. I'm scared for their parents.

But I don't know, maybe parents are actually like this. Super depressing to think about honestly.

BUT ANYWAYS IF YOU SEE SOME SHITTY ASS PARENTS, OFFER THEM A FREE TRIP TO THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE BECAUSE THEY DESERVE TO BE RID OF FROM THIS ALREADY SAD PLANET. THEY ARE HELLAA CLICHE.

-

its like 3am and susijsjjs. bye.

super short.