27. BFB

27. BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER

YEAAAAHHHHH MY BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER IS THE ONE FOR ME

BFB

BFB

MY BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER MY BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER

'Kay. I'm ready to write this chapter.

Got all my ranting out and now I am prepared.

I feel like I can relate to these books a lot more than other clichés because they are more realistic(??) and actually make sense. Basically I.. like these books. I guess.

BUT EVERY BOOK HAS CLICHÉS TO BE DISCUSSED.

I mean, I don't have a brother, but I honestly wouldn't see a problem with me dating my brother's friend or my friend's brother. But the brothers in these cliches overreact so much that it's annoying.

WOULD YOU PREFER YOUR SISTER TO BE WITH SOME GANGSTER OR DRUG DEALER OR SOMETHING?? Unless your friend is a gangster, I do not see a problem.

Like, they do freaking anything to keep his friend and his sister apart. They literally sometimes fight their friends and stuff and honestly it isn't that serious. Don't act like you want your sister to be a lonely virgin forever dude back off.

Honestly, if I had an older brother like this I would kill myself. My life would s u c k.

But then again, dude. Dude.

If your friend doesn't want you to date his sister, then don't. It's self-explanatory.

It's not like you can get away with his sister if he doesn't want you to. It's his family and you're just a friend. He can literally cut you off and you can't do a damn thing.

The only reason you get the girl 90% of the time is because her brother is tired of putting in effort to keep you guys apart.

These stories are also typically about sports as well. It's so awkward to me when they go to the games and her brother thinks that she's there for him but she is secretly fucking his best friend.

That's sooo cringy oh my goldfish.

Then, the brother finds out. Oooh scandalous. BUT I THINK ITS SO FUNNY WHEN THE BEST FRIEND LITERALLY HAS TO HIDE UNDER THE BLEACHERS AND SHIT BECAUSE HER BROTHER IS L O O K I N G FOR HIM.

Her brother is legit checking under people's cars for this boy oh my word. But that stuff is stupid funny liike just picture THAT.

Then the best friend tries to explain himself, which to me is super cringe worthy because I like reading romance, but I just don't like that overly-sappy shit in which he tells all the things he loves about her. Saying how he likes her hair and lips and face and how that pussy is hella bomb because he hit it from the bACK A FEW TIMES BUT THATS A SECRET PRIVATE CHAPTER GOTTA FOLLOW THE AUTHOR TO READ IT.

Then has the audacity to kiss her in front of her brother... And I literally have to fall back for a minute.

The comments are like aw but I'm like gtfo ew.

I'm just disturbed today.

THEN THE BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER O H M Y G O D

My bestfriend has a brother and he is like 15 and looks like a baby fetus and has a babyface and dyes his hair periodically and he stays in his room all day attempting to learn Chinese with audio lessons.

..? What did I say that for?

Basically stating that my best friend's brother isn't the ideal bachelor.

First of ALL, that's your freaking best friend's brother. Think about what would happen if you guys freaking broke up? That'd be so messy oml it's freaking unimaginable.

IMAGINE IF YOU CHEATED OH MY GOD.

YOUR BEST FRIEND WOULD NOT BE YOUR BEST FRIEND AND SHE'D PROOBBBAABBLLYY KICK YOUR ASS.

Plus, it would be awkward as hell, like the relationship. I would probably breathe fire and my snot would be lava if I had a decent-looking brother that got hella hoes. So just imagine.. your best friend dating your sibling.

.. I can definitely sympathize with this.

You see, I don't have this problem. Both of my sisters are very young and very annoying. Did I mention annoying? If I didn't, they're damn annoying.

So, I do pray for people that encounter this unfortunate problem. Just don't get beat up o k I want you to live and see a new day.

SO IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS ONE OF THESE STORIES READ THEM BC THEY MAY BE CLICHÉ BUT THEY DONT ANNOY ME AS MUCH AS OTHER CLICHES.

-

WHYD YOU TAKE THIS DOWN AND PUT IT BACK UP IM CONFUSED???

the way i just abruptly said i was slowing down on updating was so cringe-y and bitchy to me. like you guys may have been like aW OKAY BOO YOU GUCCI (sah cute ily guys) but my tone when typing that was like "fuck this wattpad shit". idk i get moody on my period.

SO I MADE THIS LONGER AND ADDED DETAIL AND SHIT BECAUSE THIS WAS SUCH BULLSHIT DKEKKELSLLLOLLOL

BUT CAN I FREAKING RANT ABOUT HOW FUCKING PISSED OFF THE ORANGE ANIME MAKES ME. NAHO IS A DUMB BITCH. HER FRIEND'S CLUMPY ASS EYELASHES BOTHER ME. NAHO IS A DUMB BITCH THAT BLUSHES TOO MUCH. BASICALLY I LIKE EVERYONE BUT NAHO. SHE IS A DAMN IDIOT LIKE

1. SHE DOESNT FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS

2. HER THOUGHT PROCESS IS TOO FUCKING SLOW

3. SHE ACTS LIKE SHE FORGOT JAPANESE WHEN KAKERU POPS UP

4. SOMETHING ABOUT HER JUST IRKS THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

SHE BETTER CHANGE OR IM FR ABOUT TO BE DONE WITH THIS ANIME. MAYBE THE MANGA IS BETTER.