41. Triangles of LooOoOoOoOove pt. 1

my favorite the 1975 song in honor of matty poo at the lollapomigger thingy like he was so adorable guys i wanted to cry

41. LOVE TRIANGLES: MALE EDITION

LOOK, IF YOU KNOW ME, you know that I love a good reverse harem, so you should also know that I love love-triangles. If you didn't know this, re-evaluate everything you knew about me and iCloud Backup this new information before you lose it.

I live for love-triangles. I literally hate it when there is just a steady freaking love and it's so predictable. I like unpredictable love, so I like love-triangles and reverse harems. Also, I like it when 832828 guys fight over a girl. It makes me a hypocrite.

*Looks back at Chpt. 2* Yeah, I'm a hypocrite.

bUuuuUUT ILL TELL YOU HOW LOVE TRIANGLES GO AND MY LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM.

guys i just liked kim k's sex tape on tumblr so if you follow me on there i'm fucking sorry i was literally laughing so hard PG fucking 13. im not a porn addict.

First of all, I will explain to you guys the types of love triangles, because there are many different types and you guys don't even think of them; you just think that she is in a love-triangle and that's that. NopE it's a lot more complicated than that.

The Girl's Best Friend

These occur.. when the GG's best friend claims to have liked her since fucking childhood.

This being, filled with testosterone and whatever else (I didn't pay attention in Male Anatomy sorry), has suppressed himself for over something fucking years? No sneak-kiss when she was sleep? She's been to his house most likely, met his parents, hAS PROBABLY SLEPT IN HIS BED AND WORE HIS CLOTHES, but he totally suppressed that for like 10+ years. Totally.

mental sigh @ cliches

Then, of all times, he decides to act on it when the Bad Boy threatens his position as #1 in her heart like are you fucking kidding. You have had yEARS to confess to her, but you choose right when the bad boy comes?

THEN HAS THE NERVE TO TRY AND STOP THE RELATIONSHIP LIKE WYD.

She wouldn't have freaking been taken from you if you hadn't been sitting on your ass for like 10+ years. YOU HAD FREAKING YEARS OF ADVANTAGE DUDE. I CAN'T FREAKING SUPPORT YOUR STUPIDITY YOU SHOULD HAVE ACTED.

You deserved your girl snatched.

The Bad Boy's Best Friend

This is fucking foul as hell. You deserve to get your ass punched if you're your man's best friend, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HIS WING MAN, and you decide to like his girl.

Now, I don't know Guy Code (I watched the show but), but I would hope that one breach of Guy Code would be lIKING YOUR BEST FRIEND'S POTENTIAL GIRLFRIEND/SABOTAGING HIS POTENTIAL RELATIONSHIP.

I do not understand. Then he proceeds to try and steal his best friend's girl. These are just a big WYD epic fail.

First of all, dibs. Dibs are 100% serious. I have seen tons of fights in school over a girl taking her best friend's boyfriend or vice versa, and that's foul. Don't steal your BFFs girl.

He probably introduced you to her! ARE YOU KIDDING DONT DO THAT DUMB SHIT THATS ALL I CAN SAY SKSJJSSJJ.

Then, most of the time, he does it just to spite his friend. Like what the fuck are you doing you're a horrible friend. They say they're doing it because they want their friend to stop being a loser and to realize that he likes this girl, but honestly..

That's petty. That's why they just fight and he gets his ass beat. Next.

The Bad Boy's Enemy

*cough* Heirs *cough* Hey, you can't say this is a spoiler so jokes on freaking you.

This is one of the situations where it's like.. you can't help who you fall in love with. I mean, not that the other one's aren't, but this one just makes a lot more sense to me okay.

So, the enemy typically doesn't know that the MC knows the Bad Boy, who is his enemy obviously. So he meets her, talks to her, thinks nothing of it.

Then, he sees her with his enemy. He is soon lIKE WTF MAN WHO IS THIS GIRL ARE THEY DATING THEY MUST BE DATING.

His scammer tendencies come to good use, and he has this sudden miraculous idea. This idea usually falls along the lines of using this girl (not really liking her sometimes but in a lot of stories he likes her) to get back for something so minuscule and stupid.

So he scams her and makes her conflicted, successfully pisses his enemy off, and develops a crush. BuUUuuUuut they never end up together.

Second choice never gets chosen I cri ): Let our second choices win sometimes!

But doing that just to spite your enemy is so fucking stupid djdjsjs and I literally know guys who have successfully achieved this level of pettiness. I wish to achieve this level of pettiness, it's revolutionary.

BUT YEAH IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A REVERSE HAREM FUCKING EMBRACE IT YOU LUCKY BITCH I WANT A REVERSE HAREM ): Though, they're really fucking cliché.

--

guys, so if you know me, you know that i dont really talk too much about my personal life. but, as I write this, there are a lot of things going on surrounding school and my life and fUCKING AUGUST 22. im so not used to starting school so goddamn early i cri.

packing (can i just say that i havent even packed half of my room) freshman registration. freshman orientation. move-in. workshop. school.

this is a lot. understand that i'll be pretty busy and not to expect a whole bunch from me... i mean thats all i have to say. dont really expect a lot of updates ): i have to go down to vancouver in less than 36 hours to make registration. tHIS. IS. HARD.

but bih expect those bomb ass updates and activeness around... september bYE.

and if i have one more person asking what college i'm going to im gonna quit life and existence and wow.

BUT I WILL BE ON TUMBLR(nosekissed) A LOT(mostly because it doesnt take time to reblog a few posts like it does to write rants and shit) AND I ANSWER QUESTIONS ON MY ASK.fm(sparklytaehyung) SOO YEAH WHOOPS BYE.