18. The Bad Boy Stole my Sex Tape?!?

18. LOCKED AND LOADED

"THE BAD BOY STOLE my..?"

This is the creepiest cliche by far honestly, even creepier than the Stolkholm Syndrome one. I always get unnerved reading these and I only ever read TBBSMB or whatever and I was so.. yeah. I was so creeped.

This cliche involves a girl, right? Her parents decide to have a spontaneous dinner date with their boss one night, and they tell her the day of, meaning she has no time to clean her room. This is my first problem.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM ON THE REGULAR LIKE WHY IS YOUR ROOM DIRTY IN THE FIRST PLACE WTF.

Why would you tell her the day of? You know she has zero time to clean her room and it looks a hot ass mess and her underwear and dirty clothes are laying around and basically all kinds of opportunities.

Then, the night comes. The GG is completely unsuspecting of what the night brings so she doesn't bother to clean her room even a tad and gets all sexy and make-up(when these girls put on makeup, I never see setting spray btw, nOR PRIMER. THEN THEY PUT IT ON IN WEIRD ORDERS LIKE WTF-) and they go downstairs and wait for their guests to arrive.

Ryder Black comes, looking completely edible and ready to eat #cannibalism. He smirks 90% of the time and then the families eat and he answers questions and they tease each other under the table by playing footsies or whatever and that shit isn't romantic although the author wants it to be.

FINALLY, the interesting part occurs. GG's parents instruct her to take Ryder into her room and "show him things" (most likely her pussy bc her parents nEED THAT RAISE HUH). They are told to leave the door open but GG's deaf ass didn't hear and Ryder closes the door anyways. Typical.

WHY WOULD YOU TELL YOUR DAUGHTER TO GO UPSTAIRS WITH A BOY SHE BARELY KNOWS. At least send them to the living room or something where you can keep an eYE on them, but I wouldn't send my daughter upstairs with a stranger. BUT ANYWAYS.

Then he loses his innocent persona and tries to be all flirtatious(but in actuality looks like a complete idiot) with her and she doesn't kick him out for some reason despite his sexual advances and then he starts rummaging through her stuff and steals something and leaves. Typical.

BBs typically steal intimates, too; like bras and panties and other weird things. Like honestly where do you get off going in someone's house and touching something as sacred as underwear?

What if she has an STD? You're touching her panties and shit like there you go free STDs for everyone and every girl you kiss from then on thanks.

BB begins to blackmail the girl by telling her to do all this stuff and trying to get her to embarrass herself in front of peers and she just does it like an obedient dog and I'm just like??

Honestly, he could've told everyone if it was me. They're usually seniors so they're about to leave anyways, and plus unless I have my name stitched into them, you can't technically prove that they're mine so whatever.

Unless they are Victoria Secret panties; tHAT STUFF IS NOT CHEAP I WOULD BE FIGHTING TO GET THAT BACK.

Plus, they don't even try to get it back. They just let some dude blackmail them for like 90% of the book, until they finally remember that the bad boy stole something of theirs like that is true insanity.

Let some creepy ass dude steal my panties or something - I would call the police and report them. Like a sane person. Or I would ACTUALLY put that open carry law to good use and shoot his dick off. Giving twelve year olds guns but banning abortion smh.

PLUS HOW DO YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THE DUDE WHO STOLE YOUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS?

I could never understand that. You basically fell in love with a thief, a pervert, and a con-man like good job do you want a gold medal? Sounds commendable to me.

Well, all I can say is she should've cleaned her nasty ass room. Poor her.

BUT YEAH. IF SOME DUDE TRIES TO STEal something from you, don't hit them or anything, call the motherfucking police because that's a crime. Send that ass to jail foR LIFE MAH FRIEND.

Unless his Dad is a cop. Then you might have a problem.

But then again, he typically has daddy issues anyways so whatever.

--

OBVIOUSLY I.O.I IS MY FAVORITE GIRL GROUP RN (refers to my pfp of queen somi who is younger than me but manages to be cuter than me in all aspects of life and completely makes me a pervert) SO THANKS TO ALL THAT RECOMMENDED AMAZING GROUPS AND OFC I LISTENED TO SONGS FROM EACH GROUP AND LOVED SOME AND DIDNT SO MUCH LIKE OTHERS.

kai is still my ultimate bias dont get it twisted. HE COULD STEAL MY PANTIES AND STIFF THEM OR WHATEVER AND I WOULD STILL THANK HIM. OR FUCK HIM. WHATEVER WORKS.

I TOLD YOU GUYS I WOULD UPDATE MORE OVER SUMMER AND ALTHOUGH THEY'RE SHORT, IM SORRY MAN I TRULY AM. SUGGEST MORE CLICHES TO RANT ABOUT BC MY BRAIN IS FRIIEEEEDDDD.