(43) Moms

Hope's POV

"What do you mean something's happened to Mal?" I yell standing up and walking towards the door. "Carli Anne I swear-"

"Mommy!" I freeze but keep my eyes rested on Carli angrily. Not a moment later she is pushed aside and Mallory throws her suitcase at my feet. I stare at her relieved while she pouts up at me. "They left me in the car!" I reach over and lift her up. I hug her close to me and settle her on my hip.

"Hey sweet girl," I coo softly before kissing her head. "I've missed you baby." I turn around and walk back to the couch with her ignoring the other three. I sit down and hold her on my lap. Jules lays her head on my shoulder and the two of them smile at each other. Without looking away from my two precious angels I say, "You three may sleep outside."

I hear Alex gasp making me smile, "It was Mama's idea!" She runs over and wraps her arms around my neck from behind and kisses my cheek. "Please don't make me sleep outside Mommy! Don't be mad at me!" She begs sounding absolutely pitiful. I turn my head and frown feeling bad because her eyes are filled with tears.

"Baby I was just playing with you." I let go of the other two and motion for her to come sit with me. "Don't cry Lexi." She walks around the sofa and plops down on my lap. I hold her tightly and rub her back. "Mommy isn't going to make you sleep outside and I'm not mad. Calm down Lollipop."

"Mommy if they don't sleep outside then where are they going to sleep?" asks Julie after tapping me on the shoulder. "There's only one extra bed and it's mine." Lex sniffles and lays her head on my chest looking in her direction. I smile a little and lean over and kiss my blonde's nose.

"Well Mally O is going to share with you." I glance at Mal and she nods with a big grin on her face. I look back at Al, "Lexi and and Servando can sleep in Papa's cave." Mallory and Alex burst into laughter.

"Papa has a cave?!" screeches Mal looking at me with big, wild, curious eyes.

Alex elows her lightly and whispers, "I don't think he has a real cave." She looks up at me confused, "Does he?"

I smile and shake my head, "No love. I'm talking about his man cave." I turn and look at Carli, "You're sleeping on the patio." She smiles and rolls her eyes while walking to the couch. Julie lifts her arms up towards her so she scoops her up and holds her.

"I brought you your babies so don't be bitter." She kisses Julie's cheek making her giggle. "I'll just take this little munchkin home with me and keep her forever and ever." 

"Heeeey!" whines Mal shooting her a look. "What about me Mama?" Mallory crosses her arms and pouts. "I'm the baby!"

Carli smiles down at her and opens her mouth to say something back but Jerramy yells from another room, "Hey! Hope where is my-" Both Alex and Mal both scoot away from me as he walks in the room. He stops a little shocked before smiling at the two of them. "Hey girls, I'm Jerramy, Hope's husband."

Alex laughs at his outstretched hand, "We've met before, like years ago." He blushes and turns and outstretches his hand to Mal instead.

She shakes her head no while giggling, "We met in the hall that time." She giggles even harder, "You're the big tall guy!" I grin and pull her back onto my lap.

"You've got it babe. He's a giant." I kiss her head. "Jules go show Serv where to put his and Lex's bags please." She nods and Carli lets her down before she takes Servando down the hallway. I look up at Jerr, "They're going to sleep on the pull out in your room."

He gives me a funny look before looking down at Alex, "You just sleep in there. Capiche?"

She shifts uncomfortably but immediately nods her head up and down, "Capiche." I roll my eyes and glare at him. Way to make her uncomfortable the first time she's over.