(32) Sweet Surprises

-After practice and before dinner because I promise you me writing out practice drills and whistle noises would bore you to tears and this next part is hilarious-

Morgan's POV

"Um Jay?" I question tilting my head to the side. She is standing on a chair, which is on top of the desk, getting something out of the ceiling. "Whatcha doing up there?"

"Nothing."

"Mhm." I hum unconvinced. The chair bobbles so I quickly grab it to steady her. "Why the hell are you on a chair Julie? You're going to kill yourself."

"Nah." she says cooly. "Oops."

"Wha-" A hard tile falls on my head. I slowly lift my head up and see Julie's apologetic smile smiling down at me.

"Can you pass that back up?" she nervously ask reaching her hand down. I glare at her but give it to her. "Thanks." She puts it back in place and then jumps down with a small bag in her hand. What the heck? She opens the bag and pours seven Hershey Kisses and three of the individually wrapped Sour Punch Straws out into her palm.

"You had candy in the ceiling?" I question jumping at her to get some. "When did you get it up there?" I ask as she puts two Kisses in my hand.

"When you were with Kling." she replies while opening a Sour Straw. "I didn't want Mama to find my stash."

"What about Dawn?"

She shrugs nonchalantly, "Mama's worse." She's got a point. Dawn can only do so much while Carli, if she's anything like my Daddy, she can do a lot more damage. "I also didn't want you eating it all." I roll my eyes. I wouldn't have eaten ALL of it. Just most it. Knock! Knock! Julie and I lock eyes immediately. She shoves the remaining candy down in the bag and tosses it to me. Knock! Knock! Knock! "Go hide it!" she whispers panic obvious in her voice.

"What?" I ask looking down at it. "Why me? It's yours!" I throw it back nervously. Knock! Knock!

"Guys open up already! It's just Crystal!" JJ and I audibly let out a breath of relief. I squeak the door open and pier into the hallway to see if anyone else is walking by. You would be amazed at this teams sugar sense. "What are you-" I yank Crystal into the room and slam the door. "What are you two up too?" she questions in an accusing tone. Julie widens her eyes at me and I shrug not sure what to do. "I know you're hiding something."

"What would we be hiding?" nervously laughs Julie. 

"You have," Crystal pauses a second and sniffs the air. Her eyes get big and crazy. "You have candy." She looks around for it and her eyes land on the clear Zip Lock bag on the desk behind me. "Give me some." she demands. I glance over at JJ to see what she thinks. She nods giving me permission so I give Crys one Kiss and a Sour Straw. "Really? That's it."

"We only have a little bit left!" I explain showing  her the pile on the desk. 

"Fi-" Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Moe open up!" yells a voice from the hallway. "It's Tobin!" 

Julie's POV

"Shit." mutters Morgan. "What the hell do we do with this?" she demands in a hushed but hard voice. 

"Um just um-" I stutter not sure. I look over at Crystal. She sighs before grabbing it all in her hand and running to the bathroom. She hides behind the shower curtain and Moe goes for the door. 

"Hey Tobs." she smiles letting her in. "What's up?" Tobin looks at her suspiciously before looking at me. She smirks and then looks back at Morgan.