(8) Dinner Dates

~timeskip to after practice is done for the day~

Moe's POV

"Kling!" I yell chasing her off the bus. She took my backpack with my extra shoes so I'm barefooted and it's freezing! "Give it back!" I run through the lobby doors and run into a tall figure. "Umph!" I breathe out bouncing backwards and falling into someone's arms. Assuming it's a teammate I don't open my eyes to see who. I quickly apologize to the person I bumped into, "I'm so so sorry! You see my friend over there-" I finally regain my composer and look up at the guy. A gigantic grin forms on my face as I recognize the man. "Jrue!" I exclaim jumping into his arms as he laughs.

"Morgan!" he smiles spinning me around, and then placing me back on my feet. "How's my MoMo doing?" he asks kissing my forehead.

"Good!" I reply standing on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "Where's Momma?"

"Behind you." she says wrapping me in a hug and kissing my temple. "Someone had to make sure you didn't slip in those socks." I smile hugely and turn around returning her embrace.

"Socks?" says Jrue confused. "Moe?" he question's looking down at my feet. "Where are your shoes Little Tike?" I glare at him for the use of the nickname.

"Daaaaad." I groan stomping my foot on the floor. "Don't call me that!"

Jrue smirks and throws his arm over my shoulder while leading me to the elevator, "Aw, but Little Tike." I cross my arms in protest as he gently pushes me onto the elevator with Crystal, Kelley, HAO, and Pinoe, who just got back today, while Lauren talks to A-rod and Tobs. "Go clean up Morgz. You don't smell too nice." I roll my eyes and stick out my tongue as the doors start to shut."And find some shoes!" he calls making me laugh.

"Um Moe?" ask Crystal looking at me weird. "Why are you just in socks?"

"Yeah..." trails off Heather. "It's freezing."

"Meghan took them." I mumble pouting.

"I don't have yo shoes!" yells Pinoe in a funny voice.

"Not Meg-A-N! Meg-H-A-N!" I laugh.

"I told you not to trust Meghans with an 'H'. That 'H' stands for heister!" explains Pinoe in overly dramatic Pinoe fashion.

"Heister?" ask Kelley confused. "Is that even a real a word?"

"Yes!" exclaims Pinoe. "I just said it! Duh." She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms and lets out a breath that blows her hair up. "Pfft. Of course it's a real word."

"You guys are nuts." chuckles Dunn.

"No that's just squirrel." teases HAO just as the doors ding open. We all laugh and walk out as Kelley follows behind us mumbling something about how we're all meanies. I think I beat JJ up here! Yes yes yes! Shower is mine! I quickly open our door and frown as I see her already getting her stuff ready.

"Dammit Julie." I say fake pouting. "I thought I won."

"Loser!" she smiles sticking out her tongue. "And shouldn't you be watching your language? Daddy Jrue and Momma Chens are here."

"What they don't know won't hurt them." I shrug. She rolls her eyes as she picks up her clothes.

"Whatever you say Moe."

Carli's POV

"Hope!" I yell digging through my suitcase. I just had it the other day! "Where's that box I had? It's not in here!"

"What?" she ask walking out of the bathroom still drying her hair. "What are you freaking out about?"

"The present I got for Julie, Hope! Where the fuck is it?" I ask still frustratingly sifting through my clothes. "I had it right here!"