(18) Bowling

-Earlier That Day-

Tobin's POV

"Why don't we just go bowling?" I suggest leaning against the wall. Laur and Jrue have been arguing over a movie for the past twenty minutes and I'm about to strangle them if they don't shut up.

"That sounds fun actually." says Cheney looking to Jrue hopefully.

"Yeah Tobs," he smiles while nodding, "that'll be great. Moe'll like that won't she?"

"She should." I tell him shrugging. "She likes to play it on the Wii." Lauren rolls her eyes and pushes me.

"That's not the same thing loser." I smirk and fix my hat. The elevator dings from the other side of the room and out comes a very hyper Morgan and a laughing A Rod trying to catch her.

"Moe don't run!" calls Amy after our young midfielder friend with a smile on her face. "You're too clumsy! You're going to trip!"

"No I'm not!" argues Moe looking over her shoulder at her. I see a smirk form on Jrue's face before he takes off towards her. "Aaah!" she screams as he catches her in his arms and spins around in his arms. "Dad!"

"Hi princess." he laughs kissing her nose and putting her back on her feet. "We're going to go bowling today. Toby thinks it'll be fun." I roll my eyes at the nickname he used. He knows Morgan is the only person I tolerate using it and he likes to rub it in my face.

"Okay!" grins Moe jumping up on his back. "Can I have I piggy back ride please?"

"Oh Moe you know he's-"

"Lauren it'll be fine. Of course baby you can have a piggy back."

"But honey the doctor said-"

"Laur I'll be okay. I promise." Lauren looks at him unbelievingly. "If it starts to hurt I'll put her down."

"Alright." she sighs giving in. She walks up behind him and points to Morgan. "If he breaks his back it's all your fault missy."

"Okay!" cheekily grins Morgan kicking her feet like a horse. "Go Daddy!" Jrue chuckles while leading us out of the hotel.

"Which way-"

"Right Jrue!" yells Amy from behind me making us all laugh except for him.

"Alright Mrs. GPS!" he huffs bouncing Morgan up higher on his back. We finally make it the three blocks to the bowling alley.

"Daddy can we get pizza?" asks Moe hugging him tightly from behind.

"Yeah Jrue can we get pizza?" I beg wrapping my arms around the two of them making Moe giggle.

"Now you two know we're not supposed to eat greasy food." states Amy crossing her arms.

"But A-Rod!" I whine stomping my feet and pouting. She would be the one to follow the rules.

"Aunt A please?" adds Morgan using her puppy dog face. Amy and Cheney look at each other thinking.

"Fine." sighs Chens. "But I didn't see anything if someone figures it out."

"Me either." agrees Amy.

"Deal!" squeals Moe jumping from Jrue and into Lauren's arms. "Thank you Mama! I love you!"

"What about me?"

"I love you too A-Rod!" Amy smiles and kisses our younger teammates cheek. "C'mon let's go get shoes!" Morgan races up to the counter with Jrue not far behind her. I go to follow them but Lauren stops me.