(28) Mom and Papa

Hope's POV

"Jerr?" I sleepily mumble slowly waking up. My eyes finally start to adjust and he chuckles at me and moves my hair off my face. 

"Baby if you open your eyes any wider they're going to pop out of your head." I roll mine at his comment and sit up before giving him a very much anticipated kiss. "I've missed you." he whispers quietly against my ear. "It's been a long two weeks without my baby in my arms."

"I've missed you too." I say softly back. "It's been a long hard week without your arms around me." I bite my lip and pull him closer. He kisses my neck before pulling away a bit and looking at me with lust in his eyes. 

"You're sleeping in my room tonight." he growls in my ear. He stands up with a smirk clearly plastered on his face. My eyes scan the room and I notice my blonde kiddo standing in the corner. I look over at Carli confused and she just shakes her head not telling me. I glance back at Julie and Jerramy follows my line of vision to her. "Hey Sunshine." he says sweetly. "Car why is she in timeout?"

"She did something wrong." states Carli as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. 

"Well duh." I sass getting out of bed and walking towards Jay. "Julie B tell Mom why you're in the corner." She timidly turns her face to me and looks at me with the saddest look I've ever seen. I only get that look when she's done something very bad. I sigh, "Jules what happened?"

"I-I was with Pressy a-and Mall-or-y and-and I-" 

"Baby breathe for Mommy." I say hugging her and swaying with her back and forth. "Shh shh shh. You're going to make yourself sick again if you don't calm down." She finally gets herself relaxed enough to talk so I let go of her and have her stand in front of me.

"We were going to the pet store and I didn't ask Mama first." she says so fast and so quietly I hardly catch it. My eyes widen in realisation and then turn icey cold. I pop her bottom hard and turn her back towards the wall.

"You can stay there until Mama let's you out." I tell her trying to keep my temper under control. Thank goodness Carli caught her this time before she could leave because yesterday was pure torture for the both of us. Not knowing where our little girl was was traumatizing. I turn back toward my husband and smile happily still not over the fact that he's here with me. "Papa and I will be back in a little while. You better behave for Mama or your going to be in even bigger trouble when I get back." I take Jerramy's hand and lead him out into the hallway. I look up at him with a mischievous glint in my eyes, "Where's your room?" He returns the look and sweeps me off my feet and holds me bridal style.

"Someone is naughty now isn't she?" he huskily whispers in my ear. I blush red and burry my face in the nape of his neck. 

"Baby stop." I whine. He laughs and kisses my forehead. I squeal as he suddenly starts to run with me and we disappear into the elevator to go to his floor. Car will be alright with Julie for an hour or so. 

-dinner time-

I walk hand in hand with Jerramy into the dining hall with a big grin plastered on my face. Gosh I've missed my husband. Pinoe whistles at us  when we walk into the door. "Looks like Hopey got some today!" she teases loudly. My smile changes to my famous "Bitch Face" face in a matter of seconds.  Pinoe slowly sits back down in her seat and tries to hide from my gaze. 

"Fix your damn hair before letting the squirts see you. I  mean come on Solo." I can't keep my harsh face as I recognize the voice from behind me. I spin around and see the one and only Abby Wambach leaned against the doorframe with her lips shaped into the stupid goofy grin of hers. "You going to say something or just stand there like a big oaf?" I let go of Jerr's hand and go pull her into a big hug.