(33) "Bye" but possibly "Hi"?

Jerramy's POV

"Hopey," I whisper taping her. "Baby wake up."

"Huh?" she slurs cuddling further into her pillow. I bite my lip and shake her again. To everyone else she's big and bad but to me she's adorable. "Go away!" she demands rolling onto her stomach. Julie grunts from the other side of the bed and pulls away all the blankets. "Dammit Jay." grumbles Hope pulling the sheets back.

"Arghffmm!" whines Julie rolling over and putting her hand on Aitch's face. "No! Mine!" Hope just lets her be and keeps her eyes closed trying to sleep. It's five thirty in the morning so I understand her being so tired.

"Shh Julie. Go back to sleep." mumbles Carli from behind me on her bed. I peek over my shoulder to see her pull her pillow over her head. "Tell them 'bye' and get out." I roll my eyes and tap Hope again.

"Darling I'm going to be late." I say softly. I move up from my squatting position next to her bed to sitting on it. She squints her eyes open and pouts. "You'll be home in a few days sweetheart."

"I know but I'm going to miss you." I smile sadly down at her and tuck her brown hair behind her ear. "Do you have to go?"

"Yeah babe I have to go." I say leaning down to kiss her lips. "I love you."

"Papa." says JJ lifting her hand up and stopping me from kissing Hope. "Papa, Papa," She puts her pointer finger on my lip, "Shh. Sleepy." I chuckle and brush her hair out of her face with my hand.

"I'm sorry sweetheart." I whisper in her ear. I peck her temple and then go back to my wife. "Bye honey. I love you." I kiss her lips and then stand up. I leave their room and quietly pull the door to not wanting to disturb Carli anymore. Hope was going to stay with me last night so I wouldn't have to wake anyone else up but JJ fell asleep with her so we didn't worry about it. Jay's been having a rough past couple days so even though I'm a little upset that I didn't get to sleep with my wife one more night I'm happy Jules at least got a good night's rest. I take my suitcase from the hallway and head down to the lobby to my awaiting car. Only a few more days and I get to have my amazing wife back in my arms for a little while before she leaves for Rio.

Carli's POV

"Julie Johnston get up." I say smacking her with a pillow. We've got twenty minutes until breakfast and she won't move.

"Maaaaamaaaaa!" she whines pulling her blankets over her more.

"JJ now." warns Hope looking at her through the mirror.

"Fine." she pouts sitting up. "Mama you're not really wearing those shorts are you?" I look down confused. I like these shorts.

"What's wrong with my shorts?" She smiles goofily while shaking her head no back and forth.

"N-Nothing Mama!" she giggles. I raise my eyebrows up at her and then glance down at my shorts now even more confused than ever. I wear a pair like these almost every day. I glance over at Hope to see if maybe she's knows something I don't but she just shrugs obviously amused by our kid's antics.

"Jules go get dressed silly." laughs Hope opening the door for her. "We'll come get you before we go down."

"Aye aye captain!" salutes JJ jumping up and skipping down the hall. One kid is definitely enough for me.

-Practice-

Hope's POV

"Brunn fall back!" I direct loudly moving into position to make a save if I have to. Alex is dribbling down the flank making a move toward the center. I need Julie to pull in and cut off her passing lanes. "KO man on your right!" Out of the corner of my I see someone making a run toward the far end of the net, the right side from my perspective. The ball comes off Alex boot heading directly towards the person. Kriegs runs in from the wing to try to deflect it but knowing she's too far out I jump to try to catch it. I feel the ball on my finger tips so I grab it and tuck it against my chest as I fall heavily. I lay there for a minute waiting for the adrenaline to die down.