(6) Tobs

Tobin's POV

"Amy who's at the door?" I yell cuddling farther into Alex. I swear A-rod is like a freaking polar bear. She keeps our room at like negative thirty degrees.

"We want to finish the movie!" adds Lex. We went and rented some action movie from the Redbox from down the street after dinner since I wasn't really feeling the whole "going out" thing tonight.

"Tobs can you come out here for a second?" calls Amy from the hall.

"Why?" I whine. I'm finally warm and it's taken like half an hour to find a comfortable position and I'd rather not lose it. Amy comes back in the room followed by the real Polar Bear of the National Team, Carli Lloyd.

"I need to talk to you about something." states Carli looking at me angrily. I sit up a little straighter at her glare. "It's about Morgan."

"Moe?" pipes in Alex concerned. "What's wrong with her? She's not hurt is she?"

"No Alex, she's not hurt." she dismisses shaking her head. "She's in trouble."

"What did she do?" I ask clenching my jaw. A-rod and I literally just talked to her about her behavior. She's been acting up a lot since Cheney left, we let it go for a little while, but now it has got to stop.

"Tobin there's other people..." trails off Carli referring to mainly Alex because Amy is just as involved with Moe as me.

"Yeah Alex-"

"No no it's fine if she hears. Who's she going to tell? Me?" I say seriously cutting off A-rod.

Alex hits me in the arm while saying, "That is not true you jerk! I could tell Syd or Kelley or Heather-"

"But you're not going to." interjects Carlos sternly. "You're going to-"

"I never said I was!" argues Lex sitting up. "I said I could!" Carli crosses her arms and raises her eyebrows at our younger teammate quieting her arguments and making me have to bite my tongue to keep from laughing.

"Tobin." warns Amy eyeing me. "Knock it off."

"Sorry." I snicker earning another slap from Alex.

"Alex!" scolds Carli coming over and grabbing her arm. "Go sit in that chair over there and hush." She says pulling her up with one hand and pointing with the other. Once she starts to move she turns her attention to me, "Stop."

"Sorry." I mumble looking down.

"What's going on with Moe?" asks Amy now becoming impatient.

"That kid won't sleep and now it's affecting Julie." says Car tensing up upset.

"What do you mean she won't sleep?" I ask confused.

"Is she having nightmares?" wonders Amy.

"No. They're just not going to bed when they're supposed to." she explains. "Julie could have just as much to do with this as Moe so don't think I'm just blaming her. I've briefly talked with Jay, but tomorrow I'm going to go into detail about what's going to happen if it doesn't stop. It's just it takes the both of them and-"

"Julie isn't the one to disobey, Carli. You know that." I interrupt. "I'll deal with Morgan as soon as she gets back. I know JJ wouldn't come up with this, but Moe? Oh Lor-"

"Tobin!" cuts in A-rod sternly. "Don't say that. It's not nice. How would you feel if she talked about you like that?"

"She already does Aims!" I protest. "She tells everyone on this team how mean I am."