(22) Jealousy

Morgan's POV

"What are y'all doing?" I laugh watching Julie and Mallory blow bubbles in their chocolate milk. "This is why everyone treats us like kids." I giggle taking a sip of my water and biting into my cookie.

"I am a kid." sasses Mal sticking out her tongue. "JJ do you know where Chris went?" 

"Yeah," awnsers Julie taking my cookie from me and  eating half of it, "she went to the bathroom."

"Hey!" I protest snatching the rest of it back. "Get your own!"

"You've already had two Moe. You can share." she says taking it away from me. She breaks it in half and gives some to Mallory and eats the other part. Mal looks at me unsure what to, so I nod giving her permission to eat it. "Are you still calling Chen tonight?" questions JJ.

"Yeah I guess." I sigh pushing the food on my plate around with my fork. "I wish they would've at least woke me up before they left. I didn't get to say good bye." I mumble sadly.

"They just didn't want to make you upset." says Mal shrugging her shoulders. She reaches across the table and takes a piece of lettuce from my salad. I swat away her hands and pull my plate closer. "It's not like you were going to eat that. You only ever eat the croutons." 

"Shut up Mallory." I huff looking to Julie for some actually advice. 

"You don't have to be a jerk." grumbles Mallory. "Geez." 

"Mal you need to finish your food miss thing." says Christen walking up behind her. "You can't just eat salad. You need to finish your soup and broccoli." 

"I'm full Chris." isist Mallory looking at her with pleading eyes. I roll mine knowing that it'll never work. Press will still make her finish. 

CP sighs, "Fine, but no more cookies. Don't think I didn't see you a second ago." What?! I wish Tobin acted like Christen. Mallory blushes but nods her head making Press laugh and ruffle her hair. "Jules are you set to hang out later?"

"I just got to run it past Mama, but we should be fine. We're watching Pitch Perfect right?" responds Julie smiling up at her. 

"Yeah." nods Press. "I got us some popcorn and M&Ms."

"Sounds great." grins JJ standing up. "I'll be  right back. Do you want to come with me to asks?" Christen nods and the two of them walk off. I look back across the table and see Mallory scowling at them. 

"Mal," I call pointing my fork at her, "you alright kiddo?"

"Chris was supposed to take me to the mall tonight." frowns Mal picking up her dishes off the table. "I'll just do some homework I guess." I watch as she throws away her trash and walks out annoyed. Poor kid. I finish the last bit of my salad and get up to find A-Rod or Tobin. I put my stuff in the trash can on the way to them. 

"Aims can I use your iPad to facetime Momma?" I ask giving her a kiss on the cheek hoping to get her to say yes. 

"Yeah baby." she says pecking my cheek. "You want to go call now?"

"Yes please." I reply smiling. "Tobs you want to come too?"

"Sure." she nods getting up and following us out. We get to their room and Amy gets Facetime set up for us and lets me hold the iPad as her and Tobin sit on either side of me. "Moe stop bouncing. You're going to make Lauren sick."

"Oops." I giggle trying to sit still. Before I can say anything else Jrue's face pops up with Cheney behind him.

"Hi baby girl!" greets Daddy blowing me a kiss. "You were sleepy when we left this morning. Momma didn't want to wake you because you were running a fever. Has it gone away yet princess?"