Twenty Six

*Simon, Josh and JJ joined the group chat*

Simon: Josh I fucked up

Josh: How do you mean? What have you done wrong?

JJ: Let me guess... Savanna

Simon: Yep

Josh: Well what happened?

Simon: I went to go and see her at work yesterday and I bought her flowers which were daffodils, when I get there I then see a man with her handing her a bouquet of roses I then pass her the daffodils but she just puts them down. I then find out that the man she is with is her ex-boyfriend Noah the one who cheated on her over in America, Noah and I argued and then Savanna took hold of his hand and left the shop I went back to her house and went inside and went into her room and when she came home we argued about him she then kicked me out and I now don't know where I stand with her I don't even know if we are together anymore.

Josh: Why do you always do this Simon? You find someone who loves the bones of you and somehow you manage to find all of their flaws and fuck everything up with them. Savanna isn't the sort to forgive and forget so quickly, I would know Simon you need to go and see her and explain everything otherwise you will lose her forever just like I did.

JJ: Yeah well I don't think he can see her today

Simon: why not?

JJ: She's going to Brighton with Noah, Joe and Zoe

Simon: What?!

Josh: Shit, she won't like him again I think she's just testing you Simon I wouldn't worry about it

Simon: But I am worried they spent three years together he probably still likes her all he needs to do is say or do the right thing and she will be his again I can't compete with that.

Josh: I know Savanna like the back of my hand, she doesn't get back together with people who have hurt her Simon.

Simon:Whatever I'll just wait till she comes home and I'll talk to her then.

*Simon has left the group chat*