Nineteen

When I got home and rushed into my room an out the dress on the bed, I then had a shower and washed my hair when I got out of the shower I got a phone call from Josh so I answered.
"Are you nearly ready?" He asked
"I've just gotten out of the shower I'll be there on time stop fussing Josh."
"Well JJ said that Simon is getting pretty agitated about not having his phone and no one telling him anything, seriously Sav it's hell just hurry up so we can get you there." Josh said quickly
"It'll be fine the longer you keep rushing me the longer it's going to take me to get ready, you just do your bit and I'll do mine I'll see you soon Josh." I hung up and put my phone on charge while I dried my hair, my hair was naturally wavy so I didn't need to put any heat on it. I picked my my dress and put it on once I did that I did my makeup where I checked the time it twenty to three so I put on my jacket and grabbed my phone and car and house keys and left the house.

I got into my car and drove to Tobi's like last time it didn't take long to get there and I was at the flat at bang on three o'clock so I got out of my car and knocked on Tobi's front door for it to be answered by Cal who just stared at me so I sn...

I got into my car and drove to Tobi's like last time it didn't take long to get there and I was at the flat at bang on three o'clock so I got out of my car and knocked on Tobi's front door for it to be answered by Cal who just stared at me so I snapped my fingers repeatedly and rolled my eyes at him staring.
"Is Josh here?" I asked him
"Y-yeah he's h-here." Cal replied
"Careful Cal you might trip over your tongue since it's dragging along the floor." I said to him as I walked past him to see Josh standing by the sofa
"You ready?" I asked him, he then turned around and smiled at me
"Ready, Simon is getting here at quarter past three so we should leave now." Josh said, I then chucked him my car keys and we left Tobi's flat, when we got into my car we were about to leave when we saw Simon's car pull up just in front of us, Josh then turned the keys in the ignition and we sped off down the road so that Simon wouldn't see us outside of Tobi's flat.
"So where exactly are you taking me?" I asked Josh while he was driving, he just smiled and tapped the side of his nose I sighed and rolled my eyes at him and slouched down in the passenger seat while Josh just laughed a little and carried on driving us down the motorway.

(*Time Skip*)

"Okay put on this." Josh handed me a medium sized piece of black cloth
"You know Josh this is looking more and more psychotic." I smirked at Josh "but I trust you so I'm going to do it." I tire the cloth around my eyes and then Josh quickly grabbed hold of my hand and helped me step out of the car, I was a little scared but like I told Josh I trusted him so I just went a long with what was happening right now. We had been walking for quite some time I then heard a door open and Josh guided me forward and sat me down in what felt like a leather chair.
"You can take off the blind fold now." Josh said, I carefully undid the blind fold and looked around my surroundings I was in a room and in front of me I could see some chairs so I walked over to the glass and I looked out of it too see that I was in a football stadium with thousands of empty seats around me.
"Josh why am I at a football stadium?" I asked as I turned around from the glass and faced Josh who was standing by the door
"It's Leeds football stadium." He replied
"I know that but why am I here?"
"Leeds is Simon's favourite football team, so you are both going to have the date here." Josh smiled, I smiled back and was about to say something when his phone made a noise
"He's here." Josh then walked out of the room leaving me standing in the commentators box by myself.

I then saw something move in the corner of my eye and I walked back over to the glass to see Simon standing in the middle of the pitch with a blind fold in as well just like I had on earlier.
"You can take it off now if you want?" I said into the microphone I then watched as the confused Simon take off the blind fold and when he saw where he was he looked ecstatic, I smiled at left the box and walked down to the football pitch, I decided to take the way to the seats so I found my way to the seats and when I did I sat down on a seat and got out my phone in to ring Simon in hope that Josh had given him his phone back, I watched as he pulled it out of his pocket with a confused look on his face he answered it and held the phone to his ear.
"Do you like it?" I asked him
"I love it, where are you?" He asked me
"Look left." I watched Simon turn his head to the left "now look up a little." Simon was now facing me with a grin on his face I stood up from the stadium seats and walked down the concrete stairs and onto the pitch to see Simon slowly walking over to me with his cute smile on his face.
"This is amazing Savanna." He smiled as he took hold of my hand
"I was so horrible last night I got jealous that you and April were together and I couldn't bare it so I thought that I would do this for you to show how much I like you and how much you mean to me." I smiled at him, Simon smiled back and didn't say a word his just wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me passionately.
"So am I forgiven?" I asked pulling away from him
"I was never mad." He smiled at me and I kissed him again. Simon put me down and we walked into the locker rooms to see two football outfits hanging up, I smiled at them and I walked over to grab mine my top had 'Savi' printed on it with the number '7' on the back and Simon had the same number except with his name instead of mine on the back. We both got changed and found a football on the bench so Simon picked it up smiled at me
"Shall we?" He asked me, I nodded and walked up to him and grabbed hold of the ball and ran out of the changing rooms and onto the pitch
"Not fair!" Simon shouted at me I just smirked at him and I kicked the football from the halfway line and it went straight into the goal.

"How did you manage to score a hat trick?!" Simon said with surprise in his tone
"I guess I'm just a natural." I boasted
"Is there anything you can't do?"
"Be your girlfriend." I said as I walked over to him slowly
"Why not?" Simon asked with disappointment while also walking over to me slowly, at this point we were standing face to face with barely any space between the both of us but because I was shorter than Simon he was looking down at me quite intimidatingly.
"Because you haven't asked me to be." I said seductively to him, Simon bit his lip and smirked down at me
"Is there any point in asking?" He said
"Guess not." I replied to him Simon then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me up by holding me waist we then looked deeply into each other's eyes and I smiled at him and he just stared back at me, we then crashed our lips together and passionately made out while standing on Leeds football pitch. It felt like the whole world had stopped.