Sixteen

*Private messages between Simon and Savanna*

Savanna: So Mr Minter where are you taking me tomorrow night then?

Simon: That's a surprise but I'll tell you one thing. You need to wear a dress.

Savanna: That means I have to go shopping for a dress then, is it a fancy place?

Simon: On a scale of 1-10 of fanciness 30😂😉

Savanna: Ngl I would've just been happy if you took me to Pizza Hut or Nando's something like that would please me.

Simon: You deserve the best so I found the best place 😊

Savanna: Im not even your girlfriend Simon and you are treating me like I am.

Simon: Yeah well I really like you so you deserve the best

Savanna: Careful your ex might see your texts 😂😳😉

Simon: Wouldn't surprise me if she did to be honest, she's at the house and we're watching a film in my room

Savanna: What just the two of you?

Simon: Yeah we're watching the Notebook together it's actually quite good I've never seen it before I quite like it 😂😂

Savanna: So you're watching one of the most romantic films of all time with your ex girlfriend don't you see that as a bit weird Simon?

Simon: Not really no.

Savanna right okay...

Simon: What's up Savi?

Savanna: Don't 'Savi' me I'm not in the mood anymore, you enjoy your 'date/ Movie night' or whatever you want to call it, with you EX GIRLFRIEND Simon I'm only the girl who you're meant to be taking to dinner tomorrow but that doesn't matter.

Simon: You're making a big deal over nothing Savanna!

Savanna: See I don't think I am. Text me when you have sorted out your priorities Simon I'll be waiting. But you know take your time I might go on a DATE with Joe's friend Jack as I got his number today and he got mine.

Simon: What? Since when?!

Savanna: After you left the cafe, but it doesn't matter right? Seeing as you're with your ex I guess I'm allowed to date other people.

Simon: Well no I don't think that's how it works

Savanna: Are you sure because it seems like there's one rule for you and one for me but like I said sort out your priorities before you ask me out on a date. Oh and if all goes well you might get to have that date with your ex instead of me (?!)

Simon: Don't be difficult Savanna

Savanna: I'm not.

Simon: Well you are

Savanna: Well I'm not if anything you're being the difficult one here sending me mixed messages

Simon: I think I'm being pretty clear with them actually!

Savanna: Yeah course you are(?!)!

Simon: I am!

Savanna: Whatever.