Twenty Two

I was lying in bed smiling to myself for no reason when I got a message on my phone and instantly I thought it would be the group chat, most likely the be JJ but when I saw who it was my blood started to boil and I instantly felt sick.

*Private messages between Noah and Savanna*

Noah: Savanna we need to talk

Savanna: What could we possibly talk about? I've moved on and clearly you did to although that was three months during our relationship not after!

Noah: That's what I want to talk about, Savanna I'm so sorry about what I did I was so stupid and I took you for granted and that's something I shouldn't have done but believe I did love you when we were together I still do love you. As soon as we broke up and you left I called Kaitlyn and ended it with her because I realised that I had let something so great go and I was stupid for letting that happen.

Savanna : What do you want me to say? That I forgive you and that I want you back?! Because that's not going ton happen Noah the sad thing is that I actually really loved you and somewhere deep down I think I still do.

Noah: I'm not asking for your forgiveness I just wanted you to know about what I thought after you left. I have been offered a job over in London and I have already taken it so I'm moving down there in three days I just thought that I would let you know.

Savanna: Well I am pleased that you got the promotion but that doesn't mean that I like you. Noah you broke my fucking heart because I really did love you so deeply and dearly but you threw that back in my face like it meant absolutely nothing to you.

Noah: I'm so sorry Sav I promise you that you meant everything to me I guess that I got cocky and I thought that in your eyes I could do nothing wrong in them but I was wrong and I will never be able to forgive myself for what I did and I know for a fact that you can't hate me as much as I hate myself right now.

Savanna: You wanna bet? Look I'm not saying that we can't move past this because we had three good years of a relationship and that can't just be thrown away, so when you come back to England I am willing to talk this out with you properly.

Noah: really?! Thank you so much Savanna you always did have a big heart and you were always so understanding.

Savanna: I'm not promising anything Noah because I am kind of seeing someone at the moment and I do really like them I don't want to ruin anything that we have over an ex-boyfriend.

Noah: Yeah I get it thanks though Savanna for agreeing to see me.

Savanna: Whatever Noah

Noah: I love you Sava

Savanna: Whatever 🙄😉