Twenty

I texted Josh telling him that I was ready to come home because it was nearly midnight and Simon and I had spent basically six hours at football pitch and I was getting pretty worn out and tired so I wanted to go home. Simon and I walked back to the parking lot and waited together for Josh to turn up and take me home from the date.
"Have you got a ride home?" I asked Simon as we stood in an awkward silence,
"Um no because Tobi took me here in his car." He replied to me
"Well I'm sure Josh will pick me up in my car and he can give you a lift as well." I suggested to him
"What and I stay the night at yours?"
"Well I was going to say that Josh could drop me off at home and take my car to yours and I would pick it up in the morning. But if you want to stay the night I don't mind it's up to you."
"Oh I feel a bit stupid now." Simon frowned at me like a little kid
"It's fine Simon you can stay if you like?"
"A-are you sure I mean I don't want you to assume that I'm putting this all on you just because I suggested it by mistake." Simon said awkwardly
"I've basically offered twice for you to stay the night with me, Simon I don't mind really, you can stay." I smiled and he smiled back at me I then took hold of his hand and kissed his cheek just as Josh was pulling up in my car.
"Took your time." I said as I got into the back with Simon, Josh just rolled his eyes at me and drove us all back to London. When we got back to London it was three in the morning
"So we'll see you tomorrow then?" Josh asked me
"Actually Josh, Simon is coming home with me." I smiled at him
"Well what do I do with the car?"
"Take the car back to yours and I'll pick it up in the morning." I smiled to Josh Simon and I then got out of the car and watched as Josh drove away I then unlocked my front door and walked in with Simon holding my hand. I took off my shoes and went into my room,
"Here there's a t-shirt and some jogging bottoms and a hoodie if you want it." I said as I passed the clothing to Simon he took them from me with a smile I then got some shorts and a vest top to sleep in but I let Simon get changed in my room and I went into the bathroom just down the hall.
When I walked back in Simon was already in my bed on his phone I smiled slightly to myself and then walked to the other side of the bed and got in next to him I then set my alarm because I had work in the morning.
"Night Si." I said as I lied down in my bed
"Night Sav." He replied I then felt him lay down next to me and his arms wrap round my stomach pulling me in close to him
"You cold?" I asked him
"No just wanted to hold you." He whispered into my neck which made the hairs stand on edge, I then turned over so I was facing him I smiled and kissed his nose softly and buried my head into his chest while we cuddled as we slept together.

(Morning)

I woke up because of my alarm I was still nuzzled into Simon's chest I just wanted to stay like this all day but I needed to get up and go to work, so I carefully unwrapped myself from Simon's hold and grabbed some clothes from my wardrobe to wear so I walked into the bathroom so I could get changed in there instead of my room.

I walked over to my notepad so I could leave a message for Simon just in case he woke up after I had left for work. But before I did that I went downstairs and grabbed and apple for my walk to get my car from Josh so I made Simon a cup of hot coffee and a bowl of cereal and took it up to him on a tray and left it by the bedside table and that was when I wrote the note for him.

'Simon,
I've gone to work and I thought that I would write this just in case you wake up after I have gone to work. I'll be back later if you are going to leave when you wake up can you take the house keys with you and put them in the second plant pot under the third window.
Thanks, Sav xoxo'

I placed the note on the tray and I put my things into my bag and then left for work but I needed to go and pick up my car from Josh before I go to work. It didn't take long to get to his house so I knocked on the door and Freya answered.
"Oh hey Sav it's been a while." She said
"Hey Freya, yeah it has I've just come to get my car keys from Josh so I can get to work." I smiled and she smiled as she stepped aside to let me grab my car keys which I could see on the kitchen table, so I quickly took them and said goodbye to Freya on the way out as I got into my car and drove quickly to work so that I wouldn't be late.
I arrived at work quickly and saw Isla wiping down the cafe tables,
"So how was the date?" She asked me as I jumped up onto the counter
"It was great Isla, so great that I'm now his girlfriend." I smiled happily
"I'm happy for you Sav." She smiled just as we were setting up Joe and his friend Jack walked into the cafe.
"Oh hey Joe you okay?" I asked him
"Fine thanks, you?"
"Fantastic!" I said loudly
"How come?" Jack asked me
"Because she's going out with Simon." Isla smiled at the two boys as she carried on cleaning the tables,
"I'm happy for you Sav." Joe said as he and Jack walked over to a table to sit and get ready to order the food that they had both decided on getting to eat.