Seven

*Private messages between Simon and Savanna*

Savanna: Well go on then lie to me

Simon: Why are you saying that I'm going to lie? I would never lie to you Savanna

Savanna: Just hurry up and tell me

Simon: I guess I got defensive about you, when Cal said that you gorgeous and all that I just lost my temper I should never had saw you as an object Cal just infuriates me. I know it sounds pathetic but he gets all the girls with the charm that he uses and then suddenly they are his and he was right why would a girl like you go out with me? I'm a lanky stupid boy who can't control his emotions.

Savanna: Simon do you see me falling for Cal's 'charm' that he apparently has? No because I'm here talking to you because I know that you are a caring person you just got jealous. There is someone out there for everyone Simon you just need to look for them.

Simon: Thanks Savanna that means a lot, are we okay now?

Savanna: Course we are Si I couldn't bare loosing you as a friend it would hurt too much just like it did with Josh. It would hurt too much if I lost any of you, you have all become part of my life and I wouldn't have it any other way if I had the chance to change I wouldn't.

Simon: I feel the same about you Sav you mean way to much to me and I would hate it if we stopped being friends.

Savanna: ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Simon: ❤️❤️❤️❤️