Chapter 57 "Did You Call For A Firefighter"

Shaylynn arrives home to find Severide's already asleep. She heads to the kitchen, gets a snack, then to the living room to watch a movie.
Next thing she knows, it's morning and Severide is waking her up.
The TV is still on showing the title of the movie she was watching.
"I can't believe you watched "The Other Woman" again" Severide says to her.
"I like Leslie Mann, she's funny!" Shaylynn tells him with a smile.
"You were watching it so you can see that guy!" he says.
"I was not!" she tells him with a bigger smile.
"Yes you were!" Severide says.
"Okay, Taylor Kinney's hot!" Shaylynn says with a huge smile.
Severide's eyes get big, "I actually meant the other guy, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau" he tells her.
Shaylynn looks at him with a surprised look, 'Okay! Whatever you say!" she says as she gets up off the couch, smiling while walking toward the kitchen.
"So it's the Kinney guy you like! Now I know who my competition is!" Severide says.
Shaylynn turns around and looks at him, "Baby, you have no competition!"
"I wish I didn't have to go back! Time off keeps going by quicker and quicker!" Severide tells her as he follows her to the kitchen.
"I know, but I'm going to busy. Some women turned up dead in a shootout with that bastard's goons. Those assholes put the women in oil barrels and had them bound and gagged!" Shaylynn catches herself before she gets to emotional in front of Severide, "Kelly, these women were no more than 20 years old. A couple of more years, they would have been Sam's age. The first barrel I looked in had a woman with long brown hair in it staring back at me. I swear it was like I was looking at Sam! I need to get this bastard!"
Severide hugs her, "I know, but you can't do everything yourself! Promise me you don't go anywhere ALONE if something comes up that has to deal with this guy! Take Butch, hell take all the guys with you! I would feel better if you took them all" he tells her.
"I promise!" Shaylynn tells him.
"I better be going! Stay safe!" Severide tells her and kisses her on the forehead.
"You stay safe, too! Keep your eyes open for ANYTHING! Be extra aware of your surroundings! I guarantee this bastard is back in town and that asshole Hicks is working with him!" she tells him.
Severide walks out to the garage, gets in his car, backs out and down the driveway. He stops on the road in front of the their house and looks at the house across the street, the house Hicks lives in. He glares at it, then drives down the street heading to the Firehouse.

A little while later, Shaylynn leaves and heads to her office.
She walks in and all the guys are in there, "What's up with you guys?" Shaylynn asks.
Dan looks at her, "General Bozz passed away" he tells her.
Shaylynn sits down on her chair, "How?" she asks.
"Heartattack" Dave tells her.
Shaylynn is devastated! Other then General Biggs, General Bozz was really good friends with her Stepdad and was always over at their house when she was little. Biggs and Bozz are the ones who kept her Stepdad's dream alive by making sure the Organization progressed into what it is today. General Bozz was also the General who accompanied them to New York for Marshall's old Firehouse 9/11 dedication.
Shaylynn shakes away the tears, "I imagine Biggs is bringing in another General, have you heard who it might be?" she asks.
Dave looks at Dan. Dan looks at Rob, they all look at Butch.
Shaylynn looks at Butch, "Who is it?" she asks him.
"General Jones" he tells her.
Shaylynn lays her head on her desk, "You've got to be kidding!" she says.
"Nope! And he's coming to Chicago" Butch tells her.
Shaylynn lifts up her head, "You've talked to him?" she asks Butch.
"Yes" he says.
"Other than living here at one time, why is he coming?" she asks.
"He wants to monitor this human trafficking, plus he also said he wants to talk to you face to face. He didn't seem to know that you got married, because when he asked me your last name and I told him he had a fucking fit over the phone" Butch tells her.
Shaylynn gives Butch a confused look.
"So I have what three days before he shows up?" she asks.
Butch laughs, "Try three hours, maybe less! I talked to him over an hour ago and it sounded like he was on his way."
Shaylynn shakes her head "I'm in hell!"
Her phone vibrates in her pocket, catching her off guard.
"Severide"
"This is Baby Boy. You said to call if I had any info on any suspicious human trafficking activity. One of my guys said there was quite a few women being taken into a house, here's the address" he tells Shaylynn the address, "Give me five minutes so I can get my guys out of the area."
He then hangs up.
"We have a lead!" Shaylynn tells the guys while standing up and grabbing her coat off the back of her chair.
They all head out to the big truck. Dave gets into driver seat and takes off.
"I want silencers for this!" Shaylynn tells the guys.
Butch gets into a cabinet and takes out their silencers and hands them out.
"Make sure to give Baby Boy five minutes to get his guys away from there" Shaylynn tells Dave.
"It's going to take us ten minutes just to get there!" Dave tells her.