Chapter 48 1/2 "Barricade the Doors II"

Tom walks over to Hank, "Do you have another daughter?" he asks.
"Yes, Samantha Voight. Why?" Hank asks Tom.
"A FBI Director Voight has requested units at the field office, active shooters. I'm sending my teams there" he tells Hank.
"Director?" Shaylynn questions looking at Hank.
"Yeah, I forgot to tell you" Hank tells her.
"Obviously!" she tells him.
"Alright everyone, we're heading to the FBI office!" Hank yells out to his unit.
They all head to their vehicles and wait for Hank.
Butch and the others pull up in the truck.
They all jump out and run up to Shaylynn, "Are you alright?" they all ask seeing the blood on her.
"I'm fine! This isn't my blood" she tells them, "Please tell me I have some clothes in there" she asks Butch.
"Yes, you can change on the way. We were called to the FBI office for "just in case". Dave was able to get "Henry" fixed for you" Butch tells her.
"What do you mean "just in case"?" Why can't we go in right away?" she questions.
"Because it's the FBI. Unless Sam requests us, we have to stay back because it's a Government agency" Butch tells her.
Hank hears what Butch tells Shaylynn, then heads for his car.
The Intelligence Unit takes off for the FBI office.
Shaylynn turns around and looks at Severide, "Are you sure you're up for this?" he asks her.
She smiles, "Yes, I'll be fine, but I see that look in your eyes. You are not coming with us! Go back to where that fire was or back to the Firehouse, but not with us!" she tells him.
"I'll probably go back and see if I can help find anything else" he tells her.
Shaylynn gives him a kiss and runs to the truck. Rob pulls away heading toward the FBI office.
"Never in my dreams did I think WE would be heading to a FBI office! Dan blurts out.
Butch hits him, "OUCH! What was that for?" Dan asks Butch.
Butch stares at him, "DUH! Sam's in there! That's why we're going!"

Rob pulls up at the FBI offices and makes sure they're in the back to stay out of the way.
Hank turns around and sees that Shaylynn and the guys are here.
Tom looks at Hank and turns around to see what he's looking at. Hank notices Tom is looking.
"They're here for just in case the shit hits the fan or unless Sam requests them. If she doesn't, they can't enter because the FBI is a Government agency" Hank tells him.
"I guess it all depends on what's going on in there and what the Director wants" Tom tells him.
Hank looks back at the truck. He sees Shaylynn standing outside wearing "Henry", looking through binoculars watching what's going on.