Chapter 27

*Eleanor Pov*

"Louis. Do you not realize that I am pregnant! With fucking twins!" I screamed tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Yes El. I do but what reason does that give me to drop everything and come stay with you!?" Louis retorted making me even angrier.

"No, but I expected more from you Lou. I thought you loved me." My voice lowered with a crack.

"I do Eleanor, and I always will but what you did was damn near unacceptable. You told me you weren't keeping baby. Or in your case, babies so it shouldn't be my fault and it's not. I would have tried harder if I knew you were keeping them and if you didn't constantly ignore my hundreds of texts and calls." He argued.

"I was in shock!" I yelled back.

"That isn't the point! You lied about something you shouldn't so it's your fault that we split because unlike you I made a effort." Louis said knocking me down a few steps.

"I was scared Louis." I said, my voice lowering into a low whisper.

"Scared of what El?" Louis' voice softened and he stepped some closer to me.

"I though that if we broke up the hate would stop. The constant names and telling me I'm nothing. The death threats. Everything. I just wanted it to end Louis. It didn't. It got worse. Just the other night reading some of the stuff I cried until I threw up. I can't do it. I can't do any of this alone. I can't deal with hate and two babies alone Louis. I just can't." By now I was bawling my eyes out, leaned over the counter.

"I didn't know." Louis whispered sitting down and pulling me onto his lap.

He rocked me while I cried everything out. I am tired of crying alone. Just being alone and the thought of doing this all alone is enough to scare the hell out of me and I can't do it.

Then he did something,

He kissed me.