#58: お早う!!!

It was 5am in the morning. And Kiki stretched herself lazily as she opened her eyes slowly. She noticed that something was around her waist, she looked down into the quilt and realised that it was Jaejoong's arms around her. She turned herself around to face him. Kiki rolled over, placing her chin on his chest and looked at him, still asleep.

Kiki's thoughts: He was such a sweet guy. Very cute and adorable. Always capable of making me laugh. And those LONG eyelashes... sultry, smoky, electrifying eyes... How can a girl resist those! I can't help congratulating myself on getting such a great hubby. He was all I wanted in a nutshell. Talented, and all...I just love him to bits!

Jaejoong: Jagiya... What are you smiling about so early in the morning?

Jaejoong's voice broke through Kiki's thoughts. He reached out and pinched her nose.

Kiki: Nothing... Morning sleepy head.

Kiki snuggled up into Jaejoong's arms.

Kiki: What do you wanna do now?

Jaejoong: Well.. I dunno, have breakfast in bed, then a walk on the beach, some sight-seeing. And shopping with you, catch a movie too. Then coming back here, and hugging you to sleep! How's that?!

A cheeky smile flashed across Jaejoong's face as he said that.

Kiki: I meant now as in do we need to get up and make breakfast? Cos they didn't say anything about the itinerary today...

Jaejoong: Do we HAVE to follow what the rest plan?

Kiki: I think we'd better... They spent so much time planning it, it won't be nice if we skipped... This is after all more for us than for them...

Jaejoong: I know... But like you said it's for US... How come there's no alone time for US?

Kiki shrugged her shoulders.

Kiki: Time is short... So I guess not...

Jaejoong pouted and made an unsatisfied face. Kiki got up from the bed and sat up.

Kiki: Ha ha... Alright... We get up now and see if the rest are awake... If they are still sleeping then we can go out for a stroll at the beach and watch sunrise first before coming back with breakfast for the rest...

Jaejoong: *sigh* Hontoni????!!!! (REALLY????!!!)

Jaejoong shot up from the bed and grabbed Kiki by her shoulders and looked excitedly into her eyes. Kiki nodded her head.

Jaejoong: YEAH!!!! I'll go check now!!!!

Jaejoong jumped out of the bed and dashed out of the room.

Kiki (shaking her head): Aish~ Joongie... You dork...

Kiki could hear Jaejoong knocking on all the room doors hurriedly, then Jaejoong ran back in less than 5 minutes' time and dashed towards the bed, landing just in front of Kiki and propping his head on her lap.

Jaejoong: No one's awake yet. Kajang!!! (Let's go!!)

Kiki: Matte (Wait)... At least let me get changed and wash up first... My hair's a mess...

Jaejoong: You look fine...

Kiki got up and walked towards the mirror in the room and took a look at the mirror. Her hair looked like a bomb just hit her, flying up like mad. Jaejoong got up from the bed and followed her to the mirror.