#7: The Way You Are

After a very noisy and laughter filled dinner, we were all finally having a breather from all the laughing...

"So... Kiki-nuna, where are going after this?" Max asked.

I looked over at Max with a surprised look.

Firstly, I didn't expect them to still want to hang out with us after an entire day. Fifi must have been a great guide, as compared to me...

Secondly... he was calling me nuna... which is how younger guys will address older girls that they know.... It felt so unnatural, cos I couldn't see myself, a commoner, as a sister to the famous Max Choikang Changmin...

"... erm... Max... You don't have to call me nuna... You can just call me by my name... I'm not... used to it...." I murmured.

Max made a sulky face and pouted.

"Jaejoong-hyung..... she doesn't want to be my nuna... *sob sob*" Max replied.

"Now now Changmin, you cannot be like this... If she doesn't want to be your nuna, you cannot force her to be... Just respect her wishes okay?" U-Know said, while patting Max on his shoulders.

"But I want her to be my nuna... She reminds me of my sis whom I miss.... so much... *sob sob*"

I felt so bad when I saw Max look so sad, he must really miss his family very much...

*Nudge nudge*

Fifi was nudging me to lean nearer to her.

"psss... I think you'd better let Max call you nuna... look how sad the poor thing looks..." Fifi whispered to me.

I looked at Fifi and nodded my head.

"Eh... Max..."

Max looked up with anticipation.

"...*sign*... alright... you can call me nuna... if you want..."

"YIPPEEEE.... KIKI...NUNAAAAAAA!!!!" Max jumped out of his chair and dashed towards me, giving me a huge teddy bear hug, almost knocking me out of my seat.

"...Okay... Max... calm down... I don't want everyone in the restaurant to look at me..." I tried calming him down, when I realised that the other customers in the restaurant were staring at us.

Finally Max calmed down, and moved back to his seat.

"So... as I was saying... where are we going after this Kiki-nuna?" Max asked again.

I looked at the guys one by one, and thought hard. When my eyes landed on Jaejoong, I realised that he had been silently observing me all this time with hands propped up on the table. He gave me a meaningful smile when my eyes reached him.

"Hmmm... How nice it would be if I could spend some time alone with Jaejoong..." I thought.

Then I remembered something....

"Ah!!! I know the perfect place... Let's go!!!" I grabbed my bag, and got out of my seat.

"EHHH.... Kiki-nuna... where are we GOING????!! NUNAAAA!!!!" Max shouted, as everyone struggled to keep up with my sudden outburst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We grabbed a cab, and I told the driver the location, before letting them get into the cab.

"Fifi why don't you go with them in a cab, and I'll take the second one with the..."

Before I could finish my sentence, all four of them (U-Know, Mickey, Xiah and Max) have gotten into the first cab.