#28: Sightseeing Day Part 3 - Jaejoong's Tantrum

"U-Know, sorry about just now... But I really appreciate you guys doing all these to bring us around... I had a great time so far..."

"Really?!!! I was afraid that you girls might be bored of the itinerary since you've been touring for so long already, you would have seen similar things like these many times already...."

"Well that's true..."

"So you're bored???"

"Well the places are pretty much the same, but the company is different... So the feeling is different..." Theo looked at U-Know and smiled.

Upon hearing Theo's comments, U-Know felt relieved. He had cracked his brain the entire night to think of where to bring the girls for the day. He even bugged the rest of the guys to help him brainstorm. Poor Max and Micky were the only ones that were left after a while.

Since Jaejoong conveniently excused himself from the brainstorming, with the excuse that Kiki wasn't coming along, so he's rather spend more time resting so that he'll be fresh when he goes for the script-reading. Moreover, the places that they were brainstorming didn't interest him at all. So he was the first one to make his escape.

As for Xiah, he had fallen asleep after awhile from the heavy dinner they had earlier on, which usually happens after he eats his fill... He goes to sleep...

"I'm so glad that you're enjoying yourself... I was so worried that you'll be bored..."

"YOU were so worried??"

"Erm... hee hee... I meant us... All of the guys..." U-Know scratched his head embarrassingly.

Theo smiled when she saw him scratch his head dorkily. He was so manly just now when he was standing up for her, demanding the guy for an apology. And the usual him is always so humourous and confident, as if he was game for anything. But now he showed a side that was so innocent and shy. Something that Theo had never seen in him before. And it was drawing her curiosity to want to get to know him better. To know the real Jung Yunho behind U-Know Yunho...

Theo grabbed U-Know's hand. U-Know looked at her in surprise. He was shocked by her move, as he wasn't used to being grabbed by his hand by a girl. Usually he would be the one to make the move first. Not the other way round.

"Come on, no time to daydream here. We still got so many chambers to check out!!!" Theo started running towards another building, dragging U-Know along with her. U-Know tightened his grip around Theo's hand as they ran towards the building.

"HYUNG!!! THEO!!! WAIT UP!!!" Max called out in vain to stop them from running away yet again.

Max and Micky stopped in their tracks to take a breather.

"Max I think we should just take a rest somewhere. And let hyung take Theo around himself. It's obvious that he's trying to shake us off at the rate he's going, to spend some alone time with Theo..." Micky panted.

"You think so too hyung? I thought I was reading too much into it..." Max replied.

"Please... Once or twice might be a coincidence, but so many times in a day... I mean... I've already lost count of the number of times he's held her hand... Dragging her here and there... Without us..."

"Yeah... I think we'll take a rest over here first and get some drinks... I'm dying of thirst from all the running..."

"Good idea, let's..."