#39: Jaejoong's Dong Bang Angel

Jaejoong crept into my room and onto my bed. I was still blissfully sleeping away and didn't move at all when he got onto the bed. He laid himself next to me and snuggled nearer to me to look at me.

Jaejoong's thoughts: Ah~ She looks so deep in sleep, must be exhausted... can't bear to wake her up... Look... her hair's all covering her face...

Jaejoong brushed my fallen hair away from my face. I stirred in my sleep and flipped over. Jaejoong propped himself up to try to get a better view, but to no avail.

Jaejoong's thoughts: Aish~ Why does she always turn over when I'm trying to look at her... I guess I'd better wake her up... It's almost time for her medication already...

Jaejoong leaned nearer to me and tapped on my shoulder.

Jaejoong: Kiki-ah... Yeo~bo... It's me, me! I stayed up all night just to wake you up. Hurry and get up!

I turned myself over and rubbed my eyes sleepily at Jaejoong.

Kiki: Is it morning already?

Jaejoong smiled and pretended to yawn sleepily.

Jaejoong: Now that I woke you up, I can go to sleep now~

He laid back onto the bed and pulled the quilt up to cover his head.

Kiki: Huh~~ If you sleep now, I'll go back to sleep too then...

I pulled the quilt back up too and turned over, closing my eyes. I could feel tugging of the quilt from Jaejoong's side, I pulled it more over to my side, exposing Jaejoong out in the cold.

Jaejoong: Kiki-ah~~~ Come on...

Kiki: No.... You go back and sleep on your own bed...

Jaejoong's thoughts: Drastic time calls for drastic measures...

Jaejoong pulled the quilt off with one strong tug. I turned back over to face him.

Kiki: Hey!!!! I was trying to sleep here...

Jaejoong: No you're not!!!

There was a very naughty expression on Jaejoong's face that made me want to get off the bed as soon as possible. I pushed myself up.

Too late...

He started tickling me and I was laughing and screaming at the same time, trying to push his hands away from me, while inching away from him.

Kiki: AAHHHHH~~~~

I fell off the side of the bed, and was sitting on the floor. Fortunately for me, I landed on my butt, and so my ankle was safe.

Jaejoong popped his head from the bed and looked at me.

Jaejoong: Gwenchanayo?

I took one look at him and started laughing. His hair was messed up and his clothes looked like he just got back from a fight, all tugged and pulled at.

Jaejoong's thoughts: How come she's suddenly laughing...

Kiki's thoughts: He looks so kawaii with the messed up hair and clothes... I could just...

Kiki: Joongie-ah...

Jaejoong: Eh?

I flicked my index finger to ask him to lean nearer. He popped his head further out from the bed. I reached my hands to tousle his hair.