#54: Jaejoong's Adventure in the House.....

As the guys were busy planning for their engagement party and the vacation itinerary, Jaejoong was waiting for Kiki to finish bathing in the bathroom before it was his turn.

Jaejoong was bored. He had looked at the scenery from the room's window, listened to music on his ipod, watched Korean variety shows he had downloaded onto his ipod, danced O steps a bit around the room, but he just couldn't stop himself from fidgeting around. He couldn't concentrate on one thing for long.

Kiki slipped herself into the bath tub. It was a cold night, so most people would not be taking a long bath, but Kiki was different, she loved the cold. So it was a great time to indulge in a nice long bath.

Kiki: Ah... The water's so warm and soothing... I'll just enjoy my bath for a while... Since everyone's busy brainstorming they won't be needing the bathroom so soon...

She closed her eyes, plugged in her ipod and started listening to music as she enjoyed soaking in the warm water. TVXQ's 2nd concert was playing on her ipod. She was listening to the track Propose (Hey! Girl reprise). Maybe she was too tired from the long drive, she slowly drifted off to sleep as the music played.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong flung himself onto the bed in frustration.

Jaejoong: ARGH!!!! Kiki's taking soooo long!!!! I'm bored out of mind!!!!

He walked out of the room and over to U-Know's room. He popped his head in.

Jaejoong: Hey guys... how's brainstorming going?

Max: Hyung, can you don't come here and disturb us? We still want to sleep one you know?

Jaejoong hits Max on his arm once.

Max: Hyung! What was that for?

Jaejoong: I'm bored guys... Talk to me...

Theo: Get out Jaejoong! I'm really tired already... Please don't waste our time...

U-Know got up and pushed Jaejoong slightly out of the room.

U-Know: Hyung, I think you better go find something else to entertain you. The two of them are REALLY pissed by all your disturbances...

Jaejoong: *sigh* When did you guys become so heartless? I'm your hyung you know? I thought you were my beloved dongsaengs? (hugs U-Know)

Theo & Max (impatiently, and giving a dirty look at Jaejoong): GET OUT!!! NOW!!!

Jaejoong: ARASO!!! Heartless people... (murmuring under his breath)

He walks over to the other room and sees Xiah, Fifi and Micky all lying on the two single beds placed together. He turns his back and prepares his entry.

Jaejoong: DONGSAENGS!!!! Chaljinaessoyo? (My younger siblings, how are you?)

He flunked himself onto the bed in front of them with a tissue over his face, which had 4 holes for his eyes, nose and mouth.

The three of them gave him a dirty look and continues their discussion.

Jaejoong: Hey!!! I'm here!!! (waves in front of their faces)

No one took a look at him at all.

Jaejoong: YAH!!!! I came in with a tissue mass... Look!!! (places the tissue over his face again)

Again, no one bothered about him.

Jaejoong tugs at Micky.

Micky: If you're bored, please go find something else to entertain you and don't come here and be a nuisance...