#41: Neoprints!!!

Back at the restaurant....

Max: Hmmm.... I'm so satisfied with the meal. So, where are we going now?

U-know: Theo, do you want to go to the museums or .....

Micky: Hyung, no museums please. Let's go somewhere else.

U-know: Hmm... Let me see.... Theo, any special places that you want to visit?

Theo: Why don't we go cycling? The weather looks so nice today.

U-know: That's a good idea.

Max(mumbled): Sigh... Me and Micky-hyung will have to be the extremely big light bulbs or third wheels.

Max was not very fond of the idea that he had to tag along.

U-know: What did you say, Max? I didn't really catch you.

Max: Erm.. Nothing. Let's go.

The group set off to the nearby park. On the way, they passed the neoprint shop.

Theo: Hey guys, do you want to take neoprints? I love taking this back at home with my friends. There's like so many types of designs and machines that you can choose from.

U-know: Theo, are you really that interested in neoprints?

Theo: Yeah. Please? Can we go in?

Theo pleaded U-know. Taking neoprints had always been one of Theo's favourite activities. She loved taking neoprints with her friends. But, taking neoprint with U-know seemed unattainable in the past. With this chance presented to her, she did not want to let it slip by so easily. Thus, when presented with a chance to take neoprint with U-know, she grabbed it immediately.

Seeing Theo's expression, U-know could not resist it and cave in.

U-know: Ok. But, don't take long.

The other two was not that fond of taking neoprints. They felt that they were just 2 enormous light bulbs, decorating the photos if they joined in.

Micky: Hyung, I don't think I want to take neoprints with you guys. Why don't you go ahead while I wait for you guys outside.

Max: Me too. Hyung, you can take with Theo while I wait for you guys outside with Micky-hyung.

Upon hearing that Max and Micky wanted out, Theo felt really awkward. She was not that comfortable with taking U-know alone.

Theo: Erm.... Then, I think we'll should skip this and go cycling.

U-know: Theo, never mind about the guys. If you really want to take neoprints, I can take it with you. Those 2 guys can't be as photogenic as me. If you have them in the picture, I don't think that it would turn out nice.

Micky: Whatever, Hyung. Theo, if you really want to take neoprints, you can go ahead. You don't need to worry about Max and me. We just find that it would be too squeezy if the 4 of us take at the same time.

Max: Yeah. What Micky-hyung says is right. And, one more thing, U-know Hyung is not that handsome after all.

U-know: What!!??!!

Max grabbed Micky and both of them ran out the neoprint shop, leaving Theo and U-know there. Max was afraid that U-know would scold him, thus made his exit as fast as possible to avoid any pending scolding.