#60: Party... It's Party.. Let's Party On!!!!! [THE END]

Jaejoong: U-know, where are we going?

U-know: You'll find out when we're there. Don't worry. We're not going sell you off to someone else.

Max: Hyung, you've got to trust us.

Jaejoong: Alright.

U-know and Max were both holding to Jaejoong's hands, each on one side. They were afraid that Jaejoong would slip away and run back to Kiki.

After walking for a while, they reached a bridal shop and entered the shop. Jaejoong was very surprised and confused. He could not figure out what was Jaejoong and U-know doing.

Jaejoong: Guys, wait a minute! Why are you bringing me into the bridal shop?

Fianlly, U-know and Max decided that it was time for them to reveal the secret plan to Jaejoong. But, they kept the concept of the wedding from Jaejoong.

U-know: We are getting you ready for the engagement party.

Jaejoong (looking confused): Huh? What engagement party? I thought it is on the last day of our trip?

Max: Nope, Hyung. We think it is better to bring the party forward. Cos, you and Nuna might be too tired to enjoy the fabulous programme that we have.

Jaejoong: Oh, okay. So, where's my jagiya?

U-know: You mean your yeobo?

Jaejoong(shyly): Yeah.

Max: Don't worry about Nuna. She's in good hands with Theo.

U-know: Yeah, you can trust my yeoja chingu. Don't you guys know that she's the best?

Max: Hyung, can you stop being so mushy..... It's giving me goosebumps.

Jaejoong: Yeah. Even I'm having the goosebumps too.

U-know: Jaejoong, don't forget that I've learnt this from you.

Jaejoong: What?!!! Me?? When was I ever that mushy?

U-know and Max (said in unison): When you're with Kiki.

U-know and Max looked at each other and started laughing.

U-know: Oh my..... Great minds think alike.

Max: Yeah.. Hyungs, enough of joking around... We've got to get Jaejoong-hyung all ready by evening or else we won't make it in time for the party. We've got a lot of things to do. Hair, makeup, clothes, shoes.....

U-know: Oh yeah. I almost forget about it.

Then, Max and U-know brought Jaejoong into the fitting room.

When Jaejoong entered the fitting room, he was shocked to see that there's no suit or tuxedo for him to wear. Hanging on the wall was a pair of long and white bridal gown. Jaejoong went out of the fitting room, thinking that U-know and Max had made a mistake.

Jaejoong: Max, U-know. I think you guys made a mistake. Why isn't there any suit or tux for me to wear.

U-know: There is no mistake about it. You're going to wear that bridal gown for the party.

Max: Yeah. I bet it's going to look good on you.

Jaejoong: But... But... I can't possibly be wearing a gown and Kiki wears one too.