#31: What Are We Going to Do Tonight?

Finally, all the food on the table was finished up. The food was mostly eaten by Xiah and Max.

"Dessert, anyone?"

"I'm very full. I think I'll skip".

"I want dessert!!!!! Ice-cream or some sort of cake would be fine with me even though I'm really full".

Fifi was very excited upon hearing the word 'dessert'. Dessert has always been the favourite part of a meal for Fifi.

"Since you are in Korea, why don't you try some of our traditional Korean dessert. I'm sure you'll like it".

"Okay. I'll give it a try. What do you suggest?"

Xiah was very excited in giving comments on which dessert Fifi should try.

"Why don't you try Baaesook (Cooked Asian pear with peppercorn) , Wha jeon (Pan fried rice cake with flower), or In jeol mi (Sweet rice cake covered with toasted bean powder)?"

"Hmmm.... There's loads of choices here....."

"Why don't we just order everything? We could share it. I think only Theo does not want dessert. Am I right?"

"Yeah".

After dessert, U-know went to settle the bill while the rest chatted as they waited for him.

*Ring....Ring...Ring....*

"Hello... Max? Kiki here... Where are you guys now?"

"We're ermm... still having dinner..."

"Still having dinner? At this time?"

"Yeah... You know how long-winded U-Know-hyung can be, he's taking such a long time introducing some long history about the traditional food to the girls... Don't wait for us, we'll be late... And don't worry, we'll take good care of the girls... Bye..."

"Was it Kiki calling to ask about us?" Theo asked.

"Yeah..."

"Jaejoong is too much man, actually banning us from going back tonight... I mean where are we going to sleep?"

"You can sleep over at our apartment..."

"Really?" Fifi asked.

"Opps.... What did I just said? We can't be going to their apartment to stay. Sharing the same table as Xiah for dinner was more than enough for me to take. Sitting beside him almost made me suffer am heart attack. What more now? I'm supposed to stay over at his apartment. I'd better think of a way to get out of this before it's too late." Fifi thought to herself.

"Yeah... You girls can take the room, we'll camp out in the living room..."

"Aw that's sweet of you... U-Know..."

"Hyung... Don't we get any say in this? It's our room too..." Max whined.

"Sorry you don't... Since you're the youngest..."

Max made a face.

"If it's not for nuna and Jaejoong-hyung, I won't be taking all these man..."

"Hey, there's no need for you guys to do this. We can find other activities for the night. I think you guys may have your schedule for tomorrow. You have spent the whole day with us. I think we can take it from here". Fifi replied.