#53: What's Going on in the Rooms?

In the room with Xiah, Micky and Fifi, which was Xiah and Micky's room......

Micky and Fifi were sitting at the round table on the arm chairs. Junsu was lying on the bed, with a pen and paper, thinking of games.

Fifi: Why don't we have a white engagement party? With all the white laces and roses, how romantic can this get. But, do you know what necessary ceremony is needed for Korean Engagement party?

Micky: That sounds romantic enough. I'm not too sure about it. I think it is just like the usual engagement party where the couple just announce to their friends and relative that they are getting engaged. We can ask U-know-Hyung about that. I think he will know more.

Xiah was rather bored, sitting alone at the bed thinking of the games while Fifi and Micky were discussing about the party.

Xiah's thoughts: This is so boring. Why does everyone has a partner to work with, while I have to do all the work by myself. Argh.... And why does Micky gets to work with Fifi. It was supposed to be me, and not him. I don't care. I'm going to make the 2 of them join me. The 3 of us can do the games and party together.

Xiah: Since we are all here in the same room, why not the two of you join me in the discussion for the games. And I could give you guys ideas on the party? How about that? I think we could work faster.

Micky: Junsu ya.... Didn't I say just now that I'm not interested in the doing games with you?

Xiah: But.... Can't you see that it would be faster if all 3 of us do it together?

Micky: I don't think so. I think we would be faster without you.

Fifi: Don't be so mean to Junsu. Maybe it would be faster that we do it together.

Xiah: Yeah. I think Fifi's so right. So, we should combine our forces and finished everything so we can go and play soccer after that. YAY!!!!!

Fifi: Erm.... Junsu, I think it's good we can finish everything as soon as possible. But, I don't think it's a good idea to play soccer at such a late hour.

Micky: Sigh... I wonder what's your head contains. Is it only soccer, soccer and soccer, and nothing else?

Fifi: I think that is the only thing he gets excited about.

Xiah: There's not only soccer in my head. There are other things..... Like my family, members, my doggie, music, and F.....

Xiah's thoughts: What am I thinking? I almost blurted out Fifi. Argh... I hope that they didn't hear what I said just now.

Micky: And what? I didn't catch your last word? What's that? Flower?

Xiah: Huh? Did I say anything? I don't think so. I think you heard wrongly. Am I right, Fifi?

Fifi: I thought I heard something?

Micky: Even Fifi heard you saying something. So what's that?

Xiah's thoughts: Phew.... It was such a close shave. Thank goodness that they didn't hear it carefully.

Xiah: I think the both of you should go and dig you ears. Alright then, why not we finish the discussion early and we can all on to bed?

Fifi: Alright. Maybe both of us heard wrongly.

Xiah: Why don't you guys move over here? It would be more comfortable.